Chapter 2 : Martini Problems

When It Falls
Chapter 2 : Martini Problems

William Bond's POV
After a few hours of watching the entire round between Team JNPR against Team BRNZ, Team JNPR has won the entire round for themselves. Well, I would say Nora Valkyrie is a badass girl so I have the upright advantage. Anyways, once the match ended, Alec and I decide to get some glasses of martini at the bar in the Amity Colosseum.

But before we went to the bar, Alec wants to meet up with my other couple of allies, Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren.

"Hey, Will. I'm gonna meet up with your leonard allies by now, I'll catch up on you later.", Alec tells me and walks away from my distance.

"And don't take several hours meeting with my friends, they don't like to hang out for hours.", I remind Alec that he should talk and chat with my friends not more than many hours.

Alec nods as a response to my valuable question. He smiles kindly and walks away freely towards Team JNPR. I just smiply giggle for a bit and stroll towards the bar with the title named Q Bar. There is another bar in Vale called Qrow Bar but the martini at that bar is awful. As soon as I reach the bar, I take a comfortable on the metal round bar stool.

The bartender walks towards me and gets ready to right down what am I going to order for my drink.

"What would you like, sir?", the bartender asks me while readying his pencil on his notepad.

"I would like a glass of martini. Shaken.... not stirred.", I tell the bartender.

"I see, I'll be right back with your martini.",

I smile widely to give a kind response. He walks away towards the back part of the bar and prepares the glass of martini. While I was waiting for my glass of martini, four young ladies take their seats on the bar stool which are right next to me while they were laughing happily.

"Hey, you seem like a handsome man to me, I like you.", one of the girls call me.

"Well, I prefer talking to ladies and not man talk. So, you might be in luck.", I remind the four girls.

The four of the girls giggle happily and joyfully due to the fact of my charisma.

"My name is Nebula Violette, I'm the head of Team NDGO.", the first lady introduces herself.

"I'm Dew Gayl, the second member of Team NDGO.", the second lady introduces herself.

"My name is Gwen Darcy, I'm the third member of Team NDGO.", the third girl introduces herself.

"And I'm sugar Octavia Ember, I'm the sweetest member of Team NDGO.", the last girl introduces herself.

Gwen slaps Octavia due to the fact that she stated that she is the sweetest girl in her team.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr?",

"The name is Bond, William Bond.", I introduce myself to the beautiful ladies.

"Such a delecant name, I love it.", Dew states that my name is so unique.

"Thanks, I usually like ladies a lot.",

The bartender serves the glass of martini which I have ordered just now. The four girls ordered champagne and drink them in one shot. After I drank the whole glass of martini, I place it on the bar and I get up from my bar stool.

"Would Team NDGO please report immediately to the arena, I repeat would Team NDGO please report immediately to the arena? You have a match against Team SSSN.", Oobleck annouces a reminder on the microphone.

"I think that's us, we should get going by now.", Gwen tells her own teammates.

"Uh-huh.", Octavia says randomly out of the blues.

"Well, William. We'll be seeing you after the match, sugar.", Nebula tells me.

"Wish us luck, sweetie. I love you the most.", Dew smiles and gives me a French kiss.

"Hey, I love him the most!", Octavia critisises her teammate.

Nebula, Dew, Gwen and Octavia give me some kisses on my cheeks and head towards the arena while quarreling about my sexiness.

"I must be dreaming.", I talk to myself.

I stroll out from the bar and head over to the docking areas. At the docking areas where usually the people come from, I lean against a white lead pillar while smoking my white cigarette. While I smoked my cigarette, a young man comes up towards me with a girl wearing a red hoodie.

"You must the guy who your friend, Jaune Arc keeps talking about huh?", the young man asks me.

"Yes, my name is Bond. William Bond.",

"In that case, my name is Brawnz Ni, leaded of Team BRNZ from Shade Academy.",

"Nice to meet you, say who is that girl with you?",

"My name is May Zedong.", she introduces to herself.

"I see.",

"You look handsome to me, I like your style.", May compliments me.

"May, you're coming with me young lady!",

Brawnz Ni pulls May to the arena by her hoodie roughly. May feels a bit upset because she has not gotten a chance to meet up with me. I sigh for a moment and look up at the beautiful scenic sky. Then, I notice an airship with the motto, "The world is not enough" on it was hovering in the air. It was that moment that I realise.

"You must be joking.", I say running towards the helipad at the courtyard of Beacon Academy.

Mercury's POV
I look back at Emerald Sustrai when I realise she has been stalking William Bond for the past few hours.

"Emerald, you're coming with me young lady!", I say to Emerald as I pull her clothes.

"But, but. I love him, he looks so cool ever since I first met him.", Emerald says giving me that cute face of her own.

"Yeah, but the deal is over now, Emerald.",

To Be Continued
He will be back