Chapter 21 : Die Another Time

A week or two had just passed after a long timeskip. It was a dark and gloomy night at the private island of Golden Crust which was located nearby the island of Menagerie. There were many part time soldiers patrolling and guarding every single adjacent corner of the large mansion. Meanwhile at the coast shore of the private island, Rupert "Ryan" Bond quietly stepped out from the water while being accompanied with two Atlesian specialist which excluded Winter Schnee. Rupert pulled out his Walther PPK equipped with a silencer to mute the discharged shot.

Three part time soldiers were patrolling the beach shore. The darkness gave him his advantage as he was putting on night vision lenses on his eyes. He also wore his signature tuxedo made from bulletproof leather. The two specialist traipsed along with him towards the front gate of the mansion. The two specialist got into their positions while Rupert was waiting in front of the gate. The gate opened and a part time soldier loomed towards him. The soldier observed him and became anxious.

"Who the heck are you?" the soldier asked.

"Your death." said Rupert, knocking the soldier out cold like ice.

The two specialist accompanied Rupert towards the front entrance of the large mansion. The soldiers were alerted by the appearances of some intruder who were trying to infiltrate the mansion. He pulled out his powerful shotgun, Poltergeist and hurled a few bullets at the two soldiers that were guarding the front entrance. The specialist busted the door opened which sounded the alarm. The soldiers immidiately scampered to the front room and the shootout has begun in mere seconds.

Meanwhile, Vincent Friend was busy smoking his cigarette when suddenly he heard the alarm sounding on. He tossed his cigarette out from his window and readied his 1911 in his hand while waiting for the intruders. Rupert took cover behind the table and shot down two soldiers in the front room. The two specialists ejected a barrage of bullets and literally murdered all the left over soldiers in the front room. Rupert accompanied by the specialists advanced upstairs towards the second floor of the mansion.

The soldier streaked down the hallway while reloading their AK-47s to the brimm. Rupert switched his shotgun to semi-automatic mode and launched a barrage full of bullets at the soldiers guarding the hallwah with also the help of the Atlesian specialists. Rupert shot down the soldiers while excalating towards the staircase of the next floor. Once the whole hallway was cleares, he took out some pins of the grenade and threw at every single room that he passed. The specialists were shooting down the other soldiers who were blocking his path.

The grenades exploded which remitted some soldiers flying out from each room that he passed. The three of them advented to the next floor while drawing their guns out. Rupert hurled a barrage a bullets together with the help of the Atlesian specialists at the soldiers that were blocking their way towards Vincent's office. Meanwhile, Vincent was blocking the door by using a chair to buy him time. He also shattered the window of his office. Rupert cleared the entire hallway as it was filled with red staines blood on the floor and walls.

Rupert also catapulted some grenades into every room that he passed by. The grenades then exploded sending some of the soldiers flying out from their respective rooms. It was like a bloodshed in the mansion as a massacre is going on. It was Rupert's vendetta to be honest. Rupert proceeded to reach the last floor of the mansion. He cleared the entire hallway by murdering all the soldiers in his way. As he reached Vincent's office, he turned the door knob but it was locked. Rupert busted the door open with the help of his specialists.

Vincent was intimidated when he saw Rupert positioning his Walther PPK directly at his head. He backed up into there was no space left in the office.

"It's over, Vincent. You can never be victorious in this project. It will fall to pieces sooner or later." Rupert stated to Vincent while pointing his ghn directly at Vincent's forehead.

"I've never knew a secret spy like you has the guts to kill one of the most sucessful people in the entire world of Remnant." stated Vincent, smirking wisely.

"You knew how hard I struggle in doing this for the sake of Anima."

"I never knew about it. For now, I just want to let you know." said Vincent, stepping closer to the broken window. "Sayonara!"

Vincent jumped out from the window as Rupert was about to discharge a bullet into his head. Rupert took a glance at the fall. He dived into the ocean backwards and landed into the water precisely. He floated back to surface and swam towards his nearby boat. The two specialists also glanced outside the window.

"What happened?" asked the Atlesian specialist.

"He escaped. Burn this mansion into ashes." Rupert demanded the two specialists.

All of a sudden, a airship hovered in mid-air in front of the window of the office. The soldier in the airship was about to discharge a barrage of bullets.

"DUCK!" yelled him, pushing both of the specialists onto the ground.

A barrage of bullets were being hurled and it damaged the entire office into shreds. He threw a grenade at the airship and it exploded causing the airship to crash into the cliff of the mountain. He got up from the ground and helped the other two specialists.

"Get the gasoline out, we're burning this place into flames." he demanded to the specialists.

"Yes, commander." said the two specialists in unison.

Rupert sweeped out from the office while being followed by the specialists who were pouring the gasoline down the floor to light up the fire. Outside of the mansion, the gasoline was finished filled in all of the floors. He flinged the cigarette at the gasoline trail and it lit the gasoline trail. The who mansion into flames which brightened up the eternal darkness. After a couple of minutes, the MI6 Bullhead arrived to pick up Rupert and his team. They boarded the airship and it flew back to MI6.

"What's your status on Vincent Friend?" asked Bill Tanner on the speaker.

"Active, he manage to get away in his private boat of his own." explained Rupert.

"Maybe next time you'll get him for once."

"I hope so, that'll be someday." said Rupert. "I'll get him for once."

Will he be able to stop him again?