Chapter 2 : Dr Love

In the city fullfilled with bright lights, Rupert "Ryan" Bond drove through the city in his new BMW 750iL given by Q for his mission. There were less cars on the road due to the fact that it is nighttime. While Rupert drove his vehicle, he was given the details about his mission by Bill Tanner.

"Good evening, 007. According to our researches, we have figured out that Mister Vincent Friend is linked with an associate named Leonardo Whiskey. He's the head of the Beer Nightclub in the city. For as far as we know, he knows about the satellite. You need to arrange a negotiation with him as soon as possible. Good luck, 007." said Bill Tanner on the car speaker. "Tanner, out."

The call ended as Bill Tanner hung up the call. Rupert listened to his instructions and drove to the Beer Nightclub. After five minutes, Rupert reached the nightclub on time. It was opened for 24/7 since it's a nightclub. He parked his BMW at the car park. Once finished parking his car, he opened his door and got out from his vehicle. He then closed the car door and locked it by using his Scroll. He proceeded to enter the nightclub. As he entered the nightclub, many people were enjoying the dubstep music in the nightclub.

The music playing in the nightclub was called, "Deadmau5 - I Remember". Rupert walked towards the bar of the nightclub. The nightclub was filled with loud music, people screaming in joy and bright neon lights shining the entire club. Rupert took a seat down on the bar stool. A bartender arrived at the bar to take Rupert's orders.

"What can I help you, sir?" asked the bartender.

"I'll have a vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred." Rupert told the bartender.

"Yes, sir."

The bartender walked away and prepared the vodka martini for Rupert. Waiting for his vodka martini to be served, Rupert looked over around the inner nightclub to observe anything suspicious. Then, his eyes widen as he saw an office at the second floor. He looked back to see his vodka martini served on the bar table.

"Here's your vodka martini, sir. Shaken, not stirred." said the bartender.

"Thank you." Rupert thanked the bartender for his politeness. "Could I have a negotiation with Mr Whiskey?"

"Sure." said the bartender. "Clive, Mr-" he paused as he doesn't know his name.

"Bond. Rupert Bond."

"Ah yes, Mr. Bond wants to meet with the owner." said the bartender.

His friend, Clive came up to the bar and showed Rupert the way to his office.

"This way, sir." said Clive to Rupert.

The two of them walked up the stairs towards the head's office. When Rupert reached the office door, Clive stopped right next to him. He opened the door and entered the office.

"Boss, somebody wants to negotiate with you." said Clive.

Clive walked out from the office and went down the stairs. Rupert proceeded to enter Mister Whiskey's office. He closed the door as soon as he walked into the office. In the office, one of her girls were kissig him on the chair. Rupert walked towards his desk and stood in front of both of them. The girl looked back and saw him standing in front of the desk. Leonardo told the chick to serve both of them drinks.

"Mr. Bond, why do you came here?" asked Leonardo.

"Welp, I wanted to negotiate with you about the Event Horizon Project." Rupert asked him.

Suddenly, Leonardo got uo from his office chair and walked over towards the transparent glass wall which enables him to see what is going on in his nightclub.

"Come here, Mr. Bond." said Leonardo.

Rupert walked over towards him and stood right next to him, observing what is happening in the nightclub. The chick served both of them glasses of champagne before she left.

"You're associates with Mr. Friend, right." asked Rupert.

"Well." said Leonardo, facing to him. "Both of us know each other well, he's greater and richer than me. He's double times better than me."

"What do you know about him?"

"Well, he's planning to take over the entire world for his own good. He aiming for Mistral next, and then Atlas and Vacuo."

"World domination, same old dream." said Rupert. "Is he working for Salem?"

"The Grimm Queen, of course not." said Leonardo. "He works alone, I'm one of his men."

"Right, what do you know about Event Horizon this time?" asked Rupert.

"It's a satellite which is able to fire out a deadly penetratable lazer which can deactivate all radars in an entire continent, causing Grimm to storm the entire city. I also heard that one of his lairs are located in Atlas."

"That's what I want to know." said Rupert.

"Listen, Mr. Bond. I wanted to give out this info because he didn't want to tell anyone about the Event Horizon, except me. I want vengence, he tried killing my brother and I don't want him to get away with his mastermind plan."

"Don't worry, Whiskey. I'll stop him once and for all." said Rupert.

"Thank you, Mr-" his sentence was paused when a bullet penetrated through his stomach.

There was a large bullet hole at his stomach. He lost his momentum which caused him to broke the window wall and fell from his office. The people in the nightclub were shocked about the dead body. Rupert looked over and saw a young man wearing a grey suit with a blue tie. He also had glasses.

"I can't believe I trusted the wrong friend. He should not have link the project to anyone else." said the young man. "Guards! Take out that Valian (people who live in Vale) spy agent."

The young man quickly walked out from the office and the guards busted into the office with firearms in their hands.

"Freeze!" said the guard.

Rupert took out his Walther PPK and shot both of the guards in the chest. He proceeded to rush out from the office and head down the stairs. A guard ran up the stairs and fired out bullets on top. Rupert shot the guard in the forehead, so he fell down from the stairs and was killed by force. Rupert ran towards the bar and took cover behind it since shots were being fired from the guards. His pistol had infinite ammo which means he has unlimited ammunation.

Rupert got up and aimed his gun carefully at the guards. He fire out bullets and killed every single guard one by one. Once the guards were all dead, Rupert ran over towards the front entrance of the nightclub. He shot both of the guards patrolling the door. All the people in the nightclub evacuated out when they all heard the gunfire. As soon as he escaped the nightclub, he nearly tripped over a trapwire placed at the doorway.

The trapwire activated a trap which caused a big explosion in the nightclub which devastated the entire club into pieces. Rupert manage to get out from the nightclub in time before the explosion happened. Rupert panted in exhaustion and looked behind to see the nightclub enlightened in flames. Rupert walked away from the demolished club and unlocked his vehicle. He entered his car and closed the car door.

He drove down the midnight streets of Mistral. Then, he got a call on his car speaker by Bill Tanner. He immediately answered the call in time.

"Tanner to Bond, have you find any information about Mister Vincent Friend?" asked Bill Tanner.

"Yes." Rupert replied. "One of his lairs are located in Atlas. Looks like I'm going on a field trip to Atlas."

"Excellent work, 007. M will send you to Atlas by tomorrow. I'll search for more info about him and the project." said Bill Tanner. "Tanner, out."

It looks like Rupert is on a field trip to find out about the Event Horizon Project in Atlas. Will he be able to stop the Event Horizon Project?

A/N : Did you catch any references in the story? Tell it in the comments below.