Chapter 25 : SPECTRAL

The plane was still flying towards Atlas as it was carrying some passengers on board. At the hatch room of the plane, Rupert "Ryan" Bond observed around his surroundings as there were no soldiers in the hatch room. However, there were two jeeps and also two Audi in the hatch room as Vincent Friend brought his special favourite cars on board. How rich he is as he could afford that nunber of sport cars. Enough of the cars. He pulled out his Walther PPK from his black suit and equipped it with a silencer of his own. He proceeded to advance towards the other room of the plane.

Meanwhile at the conference room of the plane, Vincent put on his special suit which could control the Thunderbolt Satellite with using the motions of his arms and legs. Two generals of the SPECTRAL association approached him from behind and bowed down to him to show some honourable respect. Vincent looked over to the generals.

"Bring my father to the conferance room." he said. "I want to show him the true power of Thunderbolt."

"Yes, sir." said the two generals in unison.

Both of the generals traipsed towards the private room to inform Vincent's father, Vaugh Friend to meet him up at the conference room. In the control room, Rupert entered the room and noticed a futuristic on the table in front of him. He advented to the suitcase and realized the suitcase was functioned to control the Thunderbolt Satellite. Unfortunately, its wires were fried up by Vincent so that he could get away with his mastermind plans to destruct Anima forever.

Realizing he was in the control room, he heard footsteps approaching the control room from the door in front of him. He quickly hid beside the doorway and waited patiently for the soldier to enter the room. The door opened which then a soldier sweeped into the control room. With Rupert armed with a combar knife, he stabbed the soldier in the chest and choaked hin in case if he survived the wound stab. He dragged the dead body on the ground. Then, he hid it in the cargo which he locked it afterwards.

There were two staircases which were going up and going down. The up one leads to the pilot room where the pilots were maintaining the plane but the down one leads to the conference room where the soldiers were located at. He decided to go up the stairs and head to the pilot room. The pilots were maintaining the altitude of the plane and controlling the maintenance of the plane. The door opened, revealing Rupert's identity. He discharged a Dust bullet and shot the pilot to death. He pushed the lifeless pilot from his chair.

He set the plane to auto-pilot mode so that the plane could stabilize itself easily. He exited the pilot room and straight away head to the conferance room downstairs. Back to Vincent, he realized his appeance of his respective father has arrived. His father, Vaugh plodded to him while being escorted by two of his generals. Vaugh was unsatisfied with his son's change of characteristics. He frowned in unsatisfaction.

"My son... has changed... drasticly." his father said.

"Father, I've been waiting so long for this moment to happen to both of us." he said. "The next world domination is completed."

Vincent activated his hand motion which controlled the Thunderbolt Satellite in outer space. The satellite unleashed its full power by launching a deadly lazer beam at the continent of Anima. The villagers in a neaby village panicked and fleed to safety. His father's eyes were widen and his jaw was opened widely when he saw how insane his son is. At the doorway, Rupert appeared and noticed Vincent controlling the satellite with insanity running through his veins of blood.

"What have you done?" his father asked.

"World domination. Sooner or later, another world war will struck across Remnant." he said. "But I have do it for the sake of our family."

With a necessary sacrifice, Vincent held his father's hand and electrocuted him with high voltage electricity. His father screamed in demise as he gets shocked by the volts of electricity. The two generals eyes looked away as could not handle the torture of demise. Stopping the torture, he grabbed onto his father's hand and hugged him.