Chapter 3 : From Atlas With Love

At the Mistral International Airport, Rupert "Ryan" Bond was walking towards the reception desk while holding a luggage containing his personal clothes. He reached the reception desk and gave his flight ticket to the woman flight attendance.

"Passport, sir?" said the flight attendance.

"Here it is." Rupert said.

Rupert passed her his passport in order for him to travel to Atlas for his mission. The flight attendance gave back Rupert his flight ticket.

"Thank you, sir." said the flight attendance, smiling. "Please proceed towards the gate."

Rupert grabbed his suitcase and walked towards the gate by his right. After a few minutes later, Rupert boarded the airplane and it flew to Atlas in just a couple of minutes. In the airplane, the stewardess served Rupert a glass of whiskey to him since he ordered just now.

"Here's your drink, sir." said the stewardess.

"Thank you, madame." Rupert thanked the stewardess for her compliements. "I will enjoy my time here on board."

"As your service, sir." said the stewardess. "Call me if you need me."

Rupert smiled widely and read the articles written on the newspaper. While reading the newspaper, there was a article saying :

"The councils of Vale still criticize General James Ironwood for his crucial mistake in bringing his army to Vale for the Vytal Festival Tournament."

Rupert released a short sigh after reading the entire article. Two hours later, the airplane landed on the runaway of the Atlas International Airport. Rupert departured from the airplane and arrived at the front entrance of the airport. Q had already prepared the BMW 750iL at the car park. Rupert drove his car to the Altas Winter Hotel in the city of Atlas. He booked his large hotel room known as The Royale Suite.

In his hotel room, Rupert placed his Walther PPK and his High-PAD shotgun on the desk. Suddenly, he heard the sound of martini poured into a glass. He looked over to see a woman with blonde short hair and a beautiful white dress. Rupert walked over to her and took a seat down by the bar.

"Good morning, Mr. Bond. My name is Troy Sylvia." said the woman.

"Good morning, Ms. Sylvia. M sent you here I see." Rupert told her.

"Yes. She told me that I had to help you out and keep an eye on you."

"Just like the old times, during the child age."

"You're so funny sometimes." said Troy, giggling.

"Anyways, do you want to go out for a short walk."

"Where?" asked Troy.

"The Atlas Peaks." said Rupert.

"I'd love too, that's why I'm in my dress for now." said Troy.

"Well then." said Rupert, holding her hand closely. "Should we proceed in doing our action?"

Troy nodded in accepting his offer. In the late morning, Rupert and Troy arrived at the Atlas Peaks just in time. Troy looked out through the window of the vehicle and admired the view of the peaks. It snowed yesterday so there were snow scattered on the grass.

"Enjoying the view?" asked Rupert.

"Yes." said Troy. "I hope I don't get a frostbite by tomorrow."

The both of them laughed. Meanwhile, a Bullhead was hovering in the air, chasing down Rupert's BMW. It hovered closely to his vehicle and managed to get close to it in seconds. Hearing this, Rupert looked out from his window to see the Bullhead following him in mid-air. He was being hunted down by Vincent's men. Rupert boosted his vehicle to increase his speed. The Bullhead got closer to the vehicle and the henchman threw a grenade at his vehicle.

Rupert avoided the grenade by driving sideways so that he could confuse the henchmen.

"Send in more, grenades. We need to take him out." said the henchman.

Rupert stopped his car and looked back at Troy for a minute or two.

"Stay here, I'll distract the Bullhead." Rupert told her.

Rupert got out from his vehicle and closed the door. He ran along the grass paved with thick snow which decreased his speed. The Bullhead chased him down and fired out bullets from its machine guns. Luckily, none of the bullets hit Rupert from far range.

"Why is he not dead yet?" asked the henchman.

"Sorry, sir. I'm not good in guns." said the henchman controlling the machine gun.

Rupert kept on running down the hills in order to avoid the Bullhead. More shots were fired out from the Bullhead in order to strike down Rupert. Rupert dove down and thr Bullhead flew above him. The Bullhead hovered in mid-air and stayed in its fixed position to get a better range on Rupert.

"We got him." said the henchman.

The henchman took out the pin of a grenade aimed his throw at him. Rupert took out his powerful shotgun carried by his back and aimed the scope at the pilot of the Bullhead. Rupert got an accurate scope on the pilot and he went for shot. He blasted a powerful from his shotgun and it killed the pilot. There was a large bullet hole penetrated through his chest.

The Bullhead started to lose control and crash into the ground from the air. Before it crashed, the henchmen leaped out from the opened hatch to escape the Bullhead. The henchman got up from the ground and armed their guns in their hands.

"Take him down, don't leave any witness!" yelled the leader of the henchmen.

The henchman started firing out Dust bullets from their firearms in order to kill Rupert. He took cover behind a large rock and took out his Walther PPK from his coat. He loaded his gun with Dust bullets and went for the chance. He aimed carefully at the henchmen and pulled the trigger many times. Rupert was good in guns which means he has a high marksmanship. He managed to kill all the henchmen in just a few shots. Once all the henchmen were dead, Rupert placed his pistol back into his coat and walked back to his vehicle.

When he reached his vehicle, Troy was safe in harms way. He opened the door of his vehicle and entered back into his vehicle. He closed back his car door. He then looked at Troy.

"Oh, Rupert." said Troy.

Suddenly, the broken Bullhead exploded again one more time. Rupert looked back at the explosion with a smiling face.

"I'd say one of the rear craft is missing." said Rupert, making a pun.

Troy laughed together with Rupert. Rupert drove his vehicle back to the Atlas Winter Hotel to get some rest for his next mission.

A/N : Did you find any references in the story? Please tell in the comments down below.