Chapter 5 : Love Affair

This Will Be The Day
Chapter 5: Love Affair

It's been a month already. I spend my time in Beacon Academy just to gather the information about the four girls, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long. In my bedroom, I am using my scroll to check about Beacon Academy. I look at the top 100 hottest men in Beacon Academy. When I check the first one on the list, I realise that I am actually the hottest man in Beacon Academy. I mean, I was dressed up properly, I had the best gun and a lot of girls admire me. I sign many autographs for the past few days. Then, I hear a knock coming from the other side of my door.

"Come in.", I say and look at the door.

The door open and Yang come in my room. She sit down next to me with a bright smile on her face.

"What brings you here, my dear Yang?", I ask and give her a glass of martini.

"Ryan.", Yang says.

Yang takes out her scroll and shows a few pictures of me wearing a variety of suits.

"Is this really you?", she asks me.

"Yes, that's me. I look handsome, right?", I say and drink my glass of martini.

"Of course you are, even the girls wanted to be your roommate.",

"Well, the only thing I can say is, you only live twice.", I tell Yang.

Yang giggles and smiles brightly. Then, Blake come in my room from behind.

"Blake, what are you doing here?", I ask as I get up from my bed.

"You know, we could, hang out sometime.", Blake says as she plays with her black long hair.

"Blake!", Yang yells at her from my bed.

She gets up angrily from my bed and stomps the floor.

"He's with me, we both are furious. We both love to do combat. And we both like to make puns, especially killer puns.", Yang explains to Blake.

Blake growls loudly, making Yang annoyed.

"Well, Ryan loves reading James Bond novels like me. We're intellectual, smart, quite quiet and also love to read about spy novels.", Blake continues her explanation.

"He's mine, Blake!", a familiar voice appear from behind.

Weiss Schnee was standing at the back of Blake together with Ruby Rose.

"I want to marry him. We're loyal, we're respectful and he would love to marry a heiress of the biggest Dust company in the whole Remnant.", Weiss explains to Blake and Yang.

The four girls begin to quarrel in my room. I feel so dull and bored with these girls. So, I whistle and attract their attention.

"Listen, girls. You four don't need to fight for me. I love to flirt with girls. And I love you girls.", I tell the four girls.

"Really, Ryan?", Ruby asks me.

I nod to give a reply. The girls give me adorable faces to me.

"We'll see you later, Ryan.", Blake says as the four of them left my room.

As soon as they left my room, my scroll ring in my pocket. I receive a call from one of my agents. I answer the call.

"Yes?", I say on the scroll.

"Mr. 008, is that you?", a man ask on the phone.

"Yes, who is this?", I ask.

"This is Alex, Tanner is away for a while so I'll be his substitute.",

"I see, what brings you to call me?",

"Miss Maria has been satisfied with you for giving all the information about the girls. You have been doing a great job.", Alex tells me the good news.

"Thank you, Alex.", I thank him.

"I have a mission for you, this one is an easy one.",

"What's the mission?", I ask him.

"Get a photo of Blake Belladonna. It's important to find some information about the White Fang.", Alex explains briefly.

I exited my dorm and head over to the library. In the library, I see Blake reading a James Bond book titled, Diamonds Are Forever. I take the image by using my ring camera.

"Nice work, 008. Keep it low profile.", Alex says.

"Ryan?", I hear a familiar voice from behind.

I turn around and see Pyrrha Nikos from my back.

"Hey Pyrrha, what's up?", I ask and stare at her.

"You know, Jaune has been hanging out with Cardin lately. Would you mind if you join me to walk around the campus?", Pyrrha asks me for a walk.

"Sure, I have some time to spare", I tell Pyrrha.

Pyrrha and I walk around the campus. I talk to her for a few minutes and I also made some puns to make her laugh. Pyrrha is one of the strongest students in Beacon Academy. She won four tournaments in a row and she also appeared on a cereal box. I am proud of her to be honest, but in the meantime, she could be a bit sensitive.

"That was a nice walk.", Pyrrha says.

"It sure was.", I say.

"Listen, Ryan. I want to make a confession with you.",

"What is it?",

Then, Pyrrha smooches me on my lips so romantic that I could hold the kiss forever. After a few minutes, I break the kiss and she giggles for a few seconds.

"I love that kiss, you're one kind of a lady killer.", Pyrrha tells me.

"Yeah, I guess.",

"I'll see you around, sweetie♥.", Pyrrha waves her hand and walks away from me.

As soon as she walks away, I get a slap on my back.

"Oww.", I yell.

I look behind just to see Nora Valkyrie with her bright smile.

"Hello Ryan!", Nora yells very loud.

"Nice to see you, Nora.", I say.

"Are you free today?", she asks me.

"Yes, I am. And why is that?", I ask her.

"I want to play hide and see with you.",

"Sure, I'll count to ten and you hide.", I explain the rule.

Nora nods and proceeds to finding a hiding spot.

"Ready or not, here I come!", I walk along the hallway.

After a minute later, I could not find her. Then, I go inside her dorm. I look under the bed and I see her, holding and wielding her hammer.

"Found you!", I say as I pull her out from underneath the bed.

"Ryan, you're so sweet to me. We could become the next cute couple in Beacon.", Nora kisses my cheek and licks my hand.

"How about Ren? He seems very quiet to me.", I ask Nora.

"I don't need him now, I need you as my bolster.", Nora tackles me onto her bed.

She closes the door and she lies down next to me. She hugs me tightly and cuddles me up in her sleep.

"I love you, Ryan.", Nora gently kiss me

"I love you too, Nora.", I pat her head and kiss her forehead.

Both of us take a short nap in the afternoon since there all no classes by today.

To be continue
008 will be back in the next chapter or episode