Chapter 1 : The Espionage Is On

Rupert 'Ryan' Bond sat down on the bar stool waiting for the bartender to arrive on time. While waiting, he took out a cigarette from his inside pocket and lighted it up by using his lighter. A few minutes later, the bartender arrived on time. He was wearing a normal vest attire with a black bowtie.

"What can I get for you, sir?" the bartender said.

"I would like a glass of vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred." Rupert demanded.

"I'll be right back, sir. I hope you could be patient and take your time to wait."

The bartender left the bar table and prepared his vodka martini. While smoking to wait for his deluxe martini, he looked up to see the news. The news was about the damage and abundament of the city of Vale which left Vale to close its doors. The lady news reporter, Lavender was reading the news to public.

"The city of Vale is left to rot as the councils decided to close its door and abandon the city. The aftermath about Beacon Academy still remains a mystery as the dragon stays still frozen on the peak of Beacon Tower, luring more Grimm into the academy. Unfortunately, it will take months to recover the damage, but Mistral wasn't built during those days." said Lavender.

Rupert's face turned from a smiling face to a sad face when he heard about the news. The bartender from just now served the glass of vodka martini to him.

"Here you go, sir. A glass of deluxe vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred." said the bartender.

"Thank you. I'll enjoy my drink for tonight. I really had a rough night today." said Rupert.

The bartender smiled and bowed down before he left the bar table. Rupert held the glass of vodka martini and drank the whole glass until it was empty. As he finishes the glass, he placed it on the table for another bartender to pick it up. Then, Rupert's Scroll rang inside of his pocket. He took out his Scroll and examined it. He received a call from his agent, Bill Tanner. He answered the call.

"Tanner, what seems to be the problem?" asked Rupert on the Scroll.

"Mr. Bond, I want you to come back to MI6 (Mistral Intelligence Section 6) in thirty minutes. We have a mission for you." said Bill Tanner.

"I'll be right there, Tanner."

"We hope you can be there on time, Rupert." said Bill Tanner. "Tanner out."

The call ended with Bill Tanner ending it. Rupert placed back his phone in his pocket. He got up from his bar stool and proceeded to exit the bar.

"Come again, sir." said the bar owner.

Rupert walked out from the bar and puts on his black jacket as it was freezing and snowing outside. It is a winter season by the end of December. Rupert proceeded on walking on the right path to MI6. He reached the destination in just ten minutes of walking. He entered the large building and saw a lot of agents walking around the lobby. He took off his jacket and entered a lift. He pressed the top floor and the lift then closed. It went up slowly to the top floor while Rupert was smooking in the lift, waiting for the lift to reach the top floor. Sooner or later, the lift opened at the top floor. Rupert exit the lift and walked down the hallway. He stopped by at M's office, Madame Maria McQueen. He knocked on the door seven times in a pattern.

"You may enter, Rupert." said M on the other side of the door.

Rupert then entered her office and closed the door when he entered her office.

"Good evening, M." Rupert said.

"Good evening, Bond." said M. "Take a seat, I have some important details to show you."