Chapter 11 : The Spy Who Love Me

The following day, Rupert "Ryan" Bond decided to go on another mission to find out more abput the two satellite projects, Event Horizon and Thunderbolt. In the cafe outside of the MI6, Rupert also decided to have a bit of a chat with his beloved partner, Paris Amour, 0010. Two double-0 agents talking to each other, how wonderful could this day become even better than before.

"So, Rupert. Why did you want me to treat me out for breakfast today?" asked Paris to Rupert. "You seem to have a laege interest in me."

"Well, I trusted you as VI6 agent and I wanted to have a short talk with you." said Rupert to Paris. "Tell me, Paris. Do you have any siblings?"

"I have a sister, her name is France Amour. She used to be a friend of Mr. Friend." explained Paris. "She doesn't talk to me often but she usually hangs out with gentlemen at the bar in Mistral."

"Impressive. Which bar does your sister usually hang out at?"

"Right now, she's at the Crow Bar in Mistral. Maybe we could visit her right now because she's free today."

"Point taken." said Rupert. "Let's pay a sweet visit to your sister."

Rupert and Paris then got out from their seats and walked towards the car park. Rupert drove his BMW 750iL given by Q a long time ago together with Paris in there. The Crow Bar is quite far from the secret headquarters. Five minutes had passed. Rupert and Paris finally arrived at the Crow Bar. They both entered the bar and looked around the interior of the Crow Bar.

"She usually talks with men at the bar." stated Paris.

"Is that the one you're mentioning?" asked Rupert, pointing at the lady talking with a gentleman.

"Luckily, yes."

"Well then, let's talk to her."

The gentleman left the table and France was sitting there all alone by herself. Rupert sat down right next to her and placed his orders for himself first.

"I'll have a vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred." told Rupert to the bartender.

The bartender nodded and headed out from the bar, hence prepared the vodka martini. Among hearing this, France looked at Rupert while he just smiled randomly.

"Hey, that's one of my favourite drinks. I loved vodka martini." said France. "Who are you, gentleman?"

"The name's Bond. Rupert Bond." told Rupert to France. "You must be France Amour, sister to Paris Amour, a Valian Secret Service agent."

"I see. You look like a gentleman to me, I like you already."

"Well, I do say you're as pretty as your sister over there." said Rupert to France. "I'd dig it."

Paris smiled and giggled. France placed her hand on Rupert's shoulder and came closer to Rupert's face.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" asked France. "None of my gentlemen have the guts to go on a date with me."

"Definitely, what time do you want me to meet up with you?" asked Rupert. "Afternoon, evening?"

"10.00 pm, it's my favourite time to go on dates." stated France. "I'll see you at the Mistral Restaurant Deluxe."

"I sure will." said Rupert. "I hope to see you by tonight."

"I'm sorry, I need to go now. I'll see you later, hun." said France.

France left the bar and headed back to her apartment. Rupert drank the entire glass of vodka martini. Rupert and Paris exited the bar.

"So did you do your.... womanizer sort of thing?" asked Paris to Rupert.

"She wants me to go on a date with her." said Rupert. "How wonderful she is."

"That gives us the advantage to find out about Mr. Friend." stated Paris. "We should be at the restaurant by night time."

The night time darkens the nightsky from being bright. The city started to glow as bright as a shooting star in the nightsky. Rupert and Paris exited their vehicle and approached the restaurant. Rupert was dressed in his classic tuxedo and Paris was dressed in a pink strip dress with beautiful long hair. France was waving her hand at Rupert and her sister. The two of them approached France. Rupert sat down next to France and Paris sat opposite her sister. France giggled to see Rupert on her date.

"I'm glad you came, I was worried about you." said France.

"You don't have to be worried about me. I can take of myself with your sister." stated Rupert.

"I want to ask you something." said France, showing her big clevage. "How do you like my clevage?"

"Well, its one of the things which makes me like the girl." stated Rupert. "Just being honest."

"FYI, Rupert. My sister got a breast implant last year. She said her clevage was not big enough to outmatch our mother." stated Paris.

"Hey, sis. Our mother had to go for some breast implants because she wanted to be more popular in the strip club." said France. "I'm so jealous of her clevage."

"Anyway, aside from the premature content. Tell me about your connection with Mr. Friend." said Rupert. "Now."

"I don't want to-." her sentence paused when Rupert slapped her by using his hand.

France sighed in shock.

"You're hurting me."

"Tell me about your connection with Mr. Friend. I won't slap you if you tell me about it."

"Fine, you see. I fell in love with Vincent a long time ago before the attack of Beacon started. She was my first gentleman out of all the men a loved. He inspired me to become a dictator, but I became mad after I found about his true clours. I was locked in his cell and I was treated like his slave. If he wanted milk, he declined the original milk and he wanted my breast milk. I cried for many weeks and Vincent also spanked my pussy every day. I.... hated him!" said France. "Vincent was like a torture to my life. He demanded my milk, he wanted sex pleasure and vouyerism and love from me. One day, I manage to escape from his castle and swam from the shore to make my getaway. I never wanted to get close to him ever again."

"I never knew he was a sexual pervert." said Rupert. "This is something new to him."

"I also heard that she captured ten ladies with big clevages and demanded to treat him like slaves." explained Paris. "One of them was my sister."

"Could you tell me where he is right now?"

"He lives in a mansion locates in his private island located in the middle of the ocean so that nobody could enter the island." stated France. "It's also heavily guarded by his soldiers."

"That's all I wanted to hear." said Rupert.

The three of them enjoyed their evening dinner. After the dining dinner, Rupert went back to his hotel together with Paris. In Rupert's hotel room, Rupert was about to go to sleep when suddenly he saw France standing in front of the door.

"Rupert, I can't leave you. I'm scared that I'll be captured by him again. I'm petrified." said France.

"Well, you can stay in my house if you want too." said Rupert.

France hugged Rupert like her personal teddy bear.

"I love you so much, Rupert." said France, hugging Rupert.

"Me too." said Rupert.

Rupert threw France into his bed and kissed her like his other girls. After France and Rupert had their rough night, (P.S : Sorry, can't show you the sex scene) Rupert and France drifted off to sleep with the lights off.

"Sweet dreams, France."

"You too."

When will Rupert start continuing his mission as he begun to flirt with many women like a womanizer. Maybe we will find out by tomorrow in the next chapter.

A/N : Comment down below about your thoughts on this chapter. 007 out.