Chapter 14 : PussyCat

A new day has begun for Rupert "Ryan" Bond as he set off on a spy adventure to gather information about the Event Horizon Project and the Thunderbolt Satellite Project with the help of his two asssistants, Paris Amour and Maria Goodnight. Rupert, Paris and Maria boarded a nearby ferry which is heading towards Menagerie. Mostly the Faunus boarded the ferry and only the three of them are the only Humans. Maris seemed to be a bit uncomfortable but Rupert still tried his best to cheer up Maria until her happiness is fullfilled.

When the ferry finally arrived at Menagerie in just a few hours, Rupert, Paris and Maria aboarded the ferry as it left back to Atlas. It was afternoon already during the journey.

"Alright, what's the task that we're suppose to do today?" asked Paris to Rupert.

"Simple, we all walk in group. Because spliting up may cause a problematic trouble. We see if we could find anyone... suspicious. Maybe it could give us a clue of two." Rupert stated, while walking in a group.

"Bright idea, Ryan. We'll be able to find the target in no time." said Paris to Rupert. "This will be a piece of cake."

"This won't be an easy assignment. The target can be hidden anywhere around us."

"Right." said Maria.

Maria and Paris were dressed up in their adventure outfit while Rupert was wearing his personal black suit which he use to go to work. The three of them roamed around the village to see if they could find any clues about the target. While the three of them were busy searching for the target, a wolf Faunus was looking at the three of them from the roof of the house. He took out a sniper rifle from his long briefcase and assembled the parts of the sniper rifle. Once he placed the scope of the sniper, he closely aimed the sniper rifle at Rupert from a far range distance.

"I got you now, Mr. Bond." said the wolf Faunus.

He got a clear sharp aim on Rupert and placed his finger on the trigger of the sniper rifle. Rupert was not aware about the assasin. Rupert looked closely at a random mirror selling in a shop accompanied with Maria. But then, it was at this moment that Rupert knew... he nearly screwed it up.

"Maria, get down!" Rupert yelled to Maria.

Rupert pushed Maria onto the ground and the wolf Faunus missed his only shot, but instead shot the mirror in the in a shop. The Faunus who were around the area were shocked amd frightened when they all heard a bullet being shot. Rupert got up and pulled Maria's hand to get her up from the ground. Rupert only then spotted the assasin but the wolf Faunus who tried to assasinate Rupert quickly fleed from his position.

"Maria, you stay with Paris. I'm going after that wolf Faunus." Rupert stated, running away from Maria.

Maria followed his orders and accompanied Paris through the village. Meanwhile, the assasin parkoured over the houses while Rupert was running down the pathway, chasing down the assasin. Rupert ran up the stairs and kept on chasing the assasin on the rooftops. The assasin was slow because he had less stamina and started feeling exhauted from all of his running. Rupert paused when the wolf Faunus stood by the balcony which was right behind him.

"Who are you working for? Tell me before I pull my trigger of mine." Rupert asked the assasin. "Look buddy, I'm asking this question politely."

"I only worked for the White Fang. I only gave my life to SPECTRAL just to see the beauty of the satellite being worked on." stated the wolf Faunus. "You were just stupid enough to miss me."

Rupert quickly took out his Walther PPK from his blazer and shot the wolf Faunus in the heart without saying a single word coming from his mouth. He fell down from the balcony and fell to his death. There was a bullet hole through his chest as well.