Chapter 8 : Revealation

When It Falls
Chapter 8 : Revealation

_Alec Trevelyan's POV_

I walk down the hall and make a sharp turn to the left reaching towards the docking pick up bays. As soon as I reached the docking bay, Cinder was dressed up in her medical outfit as a distraction to distract the Atlesian guard. Emerald walks into the bullhead to get to her partner, Mercury Black. Neopolitan was at the front pilot seat to control the bullhead.

"We'll take good care of him, sir.", Cinder tells the guard about Mercury's safety.

The guard salutes her and walks away from the bullhead. Once the guard left the area, I walk up to Cinder as she smiles and looks at me from a distance.

"Our plan was a success, Alec.", Cinder talks to me about the plan going with the flow.

"You're one hell of a genius, Cinder. I doubt Protocol V is going to be finished soon.", I ask Cinder Fall.

"We just have to wait, Alec. I still have one more student to eliminate so that I can unleash my plan.",

"Who would that be?",

Cinder shows me a picture which is suppose to be one of William's Bond girls, Penny Polendina.

"She's last on the list.", Cinder reminds me.

I smile evilly at her face and soon I turn off the tablet and give it to Cinder Fall.

_William Bond's POV_

I am sitting down on the bunk bed while I hear the conversation between General Ironwood and the four girls of Team RWBY, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long. He is a bit dissapointed about the match from just now.

"Unbelievable, you landed a punch on the participant and nearly sprained his leg. He could have gotten a wound Miss Xiao Long.", General Ironwood speaks to Yang Xiao Long.

"But that wasn't an assault. He was the one who attacked me first!", Yang complains to Ironwood.

"Assault or accident, it was stated clearly that the spectators saw your action and nearly fainted. This cannot go for any longer.",

"But is there any way that we can get Yang back to the match?", Weiss asks the general.

"I'm afraid, there is no other way than either to be eliminated from the tournament.", Ironwood gives his respond.

Weiss and Yang look down in despair as Yang is eleminated from the tournament for good.

"I'm sorry, Miss Xiao Long, but you are officially eliminated from the Vytal Tournament.",

General Ironwood walks away and heads over to the doorway of the room.

"I would want to send you to prison, but I'm afraid I can't do that. You are not allow to leave the room at any cause. There will ne consequences if this tragic incident happens again.", the general walks out from the room and slams the door shut.

Ruby places down her hand on Yang as her face begin to change from a happy face to a sad despair face. Blake abruptly gets up from her bed and speaks out bravely to her team members, except for me.