Chapter 12 : Everything Or Nothing

When It Falls
Chapter 12 : Everything Or Nothing

_William's POV_

After a few metres away, I could see the surface of Beacon Academy. As I get closer, I land on the ground while crouching down. Neopolitan manage to survive the fall eventhough it was very high from the ground.

"Neo, I want you to stay put in my Aston Martin. I do not want you to get hurt by anyone. Therefore, stay in the car.", I remind her.

She nods and heads over to my vehicle immeidately. I walk over towards Ruby and Weiss who were talking to each other for a moment.

"Weiss, thank Oum you're safe. For the moment I thought you were dead by now.", I speak to Weiss.

"No, I wasn't. How could I not be alive a long time ago.", Weiss tells me.

"I see. At least you're still alive.",

"Weiss, I wonder. Where is Blake and Yang?", Ruby asks her.

"You don't want to know.", she tells her back.

"Why? Why would I not know what happened to Blake and Yang.",

"Yang... was badly hurt. I'm sorry to tell you.",

"What do you mean?",

Ruby looks to her right and she sees Blake crying with despair and Yang's arm was cut off by a blade. Ruby starts to cry but she holds her tears im determination. I place my hand on her shoulder and pat her once.

"Tragedies always happen, Ruby.", I remind her.

She did not speak a single word but then she hugs me immeidately and starts to cry in despair. Every tear which drops on my blazer represents her faith for her sister, Yang. I pat her head and tell her to stop crying.

"I know you're sad. But it's for the best, Ruby.",

Ruby stops crying and folds her scythe. My scroll rings in my pocket indicating that somebody is calling me from my scroll. I take out the scroll from my pocket and answer the scroll call quickly.

"Hello?", I ask the person on the scroll.

"Will, thank Oum you picked up the phone! I need you to do me a favor. It's important!", Jaune tells me on the scroll.

"What's going on, Jaune? Why does your voice indicate that your panicking?",

"It's Pyrrha! She's heading to the top of Beacon Tower to stop Cinder. I can't let her do that, she barely even got the maiden's powers.",

"This isn't going as planned. So what now?",

"Stop her, I can't somebody die today. Please, you got to help me. She's in great danger!", Jaune says to me and hangs up the call.

"What's the matter, Will?", Ruby asks me.

"Get over to Beacon Tower.", I tell Ruby.

"What?",

"Now!", I yell at her.

She nods and quickly heads towards the Beacon Tower with the help of Weiss. I quickly run towards my vehicle and open the boot of my car. I take out a jetpack from my boot of the car and I put it on like a normal backpack. I press the button on the jetpack and I fly towards the top of Beacon Tower. It will take a few minutes to reach Beacon Tower because my jetpack is very slow.

As soon as I reach the top of Beacon Tower, Ozpin's office was fully devastated by the massive destruction. Pyrrha was holding the pain that she got as an arrow penetrated through her leg. Cinder walks towards her but I aim my gun at her. As soon I was about to fire a shot, it miss her and she looks back at me.

"Will, you come to have another date with me?", Cinder asks me.

"Yes, a date with death.",

I aim my pistol at Cinder and I pull the trigger of the pistol. The bullet penetrate through Cinder's hand and left a blood stain on her hand. Cinder stares back at her hand and groans furiously. She throws five fireballs at me from afar. I dodge the fireballs one by one. I run towards her and transform my pistol into a sword. She parries my sword and knocks me to the ground. She combines all the shattered glasses on the floor and forms glass missiles.

She launches all of them at me one by one. I dodge the glasses by moving from one position to another. I lung my sword at her and I manage to slash her chest, dealing a massive damage to her aura. She throws another fireball at me from a distance. I slash the fireball in half and slash her by her arm. Her aura was beginning to deplete very quick as she takes a massive ton of damage.

I throw my sword at her but suddenly she grabs my sword. She begins to crush the sword by using her bare hands. Suddenly, the sword breaks and shatters onto the floor. I stare at my shattered Ex-Singularity Machina as it was broken into pieces. Cinder smiles evilly and walks towards me. She approaches me from the front and whispers to me.

"I know, you're sad. Will.", she tells me.

I start to think about all the incidents that happen in Beacon. Penny was killed and Honey Ryder nearly died. I quickly grab her bow from her side and headbutt her by using my head. She falls onto the ground and I aim my bow at her.

"This is the end of our love, Cinder.", I say to Cinder.

I shoot out an arrow at her elbow. She screams in cry. I throw the bow away and walk off towards the edge. Suddenly, I heard somebody screaming. I turn my head around just to see Pyrrha penetrated by an arrow. Cinder takes the arrow out from her and she dissapears into mist. I begin to kneel on the floor and start to cry. Ruby reaches onto the tower and sees Pyrrha missing.

She releases out her full tears and suddenly a silver light appears from her eyes as she unleashes the power of her silver eyes.

"What!", Cinder screams.

I could not see anything. My vision was starting to fade and I fainted in sight. A few hours have passed. I slowly open up my eyes and look around the place. I was in some sort of like a helicopter. Then, somebody enter the room and walks towards me.

"Glad you're awake, 008.", M tells me.

"What happened?", I ask her.

"You passed out from that unknown flash from just now. I'm happy that you're still alive.",

"Where are we heading to?", I ask.

"Back to Mistral. Our base was destroyed by the Grimm.",

The helicopter flies towards Mistral. I'm still worried about Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long. I hope they're safe and sound.

In Mistral, I wonder around the area of the cemetery as it was filled with graves. I look over at one grave which has my father's name. I am sad about my father's death. Suddenly, I was assailanted by a man wearing a grey coat. He punch me but I parry his attack. As soon as he was about to lung his fist, he screams in pain as he was shot in the stomach.

My eyes widen as he falls onto the floor. I look up to see a man wearing a black spy tuxedo, black Oxfords, the same hairstyle as me and has the familiar face like me.

"Father?", I ask him.

"The name is Bond. James Bond.",

The End
008 will be back in the next volume
Stay tune for more chapters and thrills
See ya later
Vegas out