Taking The Pace

GOLDENEYE'S SKYSCRAPPER
CITY OF MISTRAL, MISTRAL

In the communication room of the skyscrapper on the fiftieth floor, GoldenEye's workers were still trying to communicate and gain contact with General Whitaker but it seemed to have failed as James blew up the base of operation since yesterday. Workers were trying to get rest but they never gave up to fail their supreme loyal leader, GoldenEye. The radar signal started to lower down as they couldn't contact with the general. In the blink of an eye, GoldenEye entered the communication while being escorted and accompanied by his girlfriend, SuperEgo and his trusty best henchman, Opium. GoldenEye was a unsatsfied with the status of communication between the base of operation of Golden Enterprise.

"Why can't you all just stop resting and get back to work!" GoldenEye shouted at all of the workers who were trying to take their days off.

Without hessitating, the workers who were fully rested continued to work on the communication line. Goldeneye just wanted to break a table nearby him. His girlfriend didn't seem to have any feelings for him, she was just as mute as an outcast.

"Sir, we seem to have lost communication with the base of operation in Mistral Alps." said a random worker who was using his computer.

"How is that possible?" he asked unpleasantly.

Then, the potrait of the demolished base of operation was shown on the screen of the projector. It seemed like somebody had deconstructed the base of operation, and that man was..... James Bond! Nobody knew who blew up the base.

"That's impossible!" he said in unsatisfaction.

"I just received the potrait last night. It seemed that General Whitaker has been deceased for good." the worker said.

"How did he died?" he asked. "He could've escape from his death."

"Apparently, the intruders who infiltrated the base of operation had fed him to his pet sharks. I hope his flesh hadn't been bitten by his own pets." he said. "Your henchmen founded his dead body in the shark tank. Unfortunately, he couldn't be revived."

GoldenEye was about to explode in stress as his face nearly turned as red as a tomato. Luckily, his girlfriend managed to calm him down by pulling him into a deep kiss of lust.

"Oh, darling. Don't make me nervous, will you? I will always assure you that you will always be loyal to your own men." SuperEgo said to him.

He looked over at his own workers. From a mad an stressful face, his face turned as neutral as plain water. He didn't like people betraying him, he liked the loyal types.

"I'm sorry for my disloyalty, I will assure all of you will give us all of your respective co-operation into launching the Event Horizon Satellite by a few months later." he said walking back to his personal office.

SuperEgo, in the other hand winked at the worker which he talked to her boyfriend. She proceeded to follow his boyfriend from behind him. The worker blushed as his face turned as red as a tomato. The other workers who were staring and glancing at him begun to laugh like clowns. Poor worker, maybe he'll get his revenge, maybe not.

MISTRAL ROYALE HOTEL
CITY OF MISTRAL, MISTRAL

Back at the Mistral Royale Hotel, many ladies and gentlemen were gambling and playing with the slot machines at the casino section of the hotel. They seemed to have test their luck for the best. But Bond has the best of all of us, how about you? At the bar of the hotel, James Bond just finished drinking his vodka martini, shaken not stirred that he ordered from the bartender at the bar. He seemed to have been addicted to the drink since he was in Beacon Academy. He gave some 10 Lien to the bartender for his glass of vodka martini. The bartender collected the money and proceeded to welcome the other guests.