Chapter 3 : The Plans

Time To Say Goodbye
Chapter 3: The Plans

Ryan's POV

All the classes have finish in the evening. I walk out from my class and I head towards my dorm straight away. Once I reached my respective dorm, I enter my room through the door and change my clothes. I change from my Beacon Academy school attire to my tuxedo attire. Usually, spies wear tuxedos as their signature clothing, so yeah. In the other room, the door opens and Susie enters the room. She was wearing hee spy outfit and her high heels.

"Wow! You look marvelous today, Susie.", I compliment her spy outfit.

"Well, thank you William.", Susie replies back and winks at me from a mile away.

Susie takes out her handgun from her closet and places her handgun in her shallow pocket.

"So what's the plan today?", Susie asks me and takes a comfortable seat on the wooden chair.

The moment I was about to ask her simple question, the door from behind me opens and Team RWBY enters my room. The four of the girls were wearing different outfits like they usually wear in common. Ruby was wearing her 'Slayer' outfit, Weiss was wearing her 'SnowPea' outfit, Blake was wearing her 'Intruder' outfit and last but not least, Yang was wearing her 'Hunter' outfit.

"Huh, looks like my four girls are ready for their given tasks, are they?", I say and walk forward towards the four of them.

"Yeah, we were in a bit of a rush.", Ruby says and smiles brightly.

"But hey, at least we manage to make it on time.", Weiss says and walks over to the couch.

"Those classes lasted forever.", Blake says and takes a seat on the wooden chair.

"But hey, at least we are all here.", Yang says and smiles happily.

"Well, since everyone is here. It is time that I should give you the tasks.", I say and walk over to my partner, Susie Cadwell.

I walk around slowly around my room and explain the tasks to Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and Susie.

"Me and Susie are going to visit one of the SPECTRAL members which I have gain trust with since last year. He goes by the name of Henry Smith. He's a member of SPECTRAL and we decide to pay him a visit by his house.", I explain my plan to all of them.

"Ruby and I will head over to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a drastic problem.", Weiss explains her plan to all of us.

"Alright, how about you, Blake?",

"The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. It I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they are planning secretly.", Blake explains her plan to all of us.

"Okay, Yang?",

"I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard to do.", Yang explains her final plan to all of us.

"Great, let me recap. Me and Susie will be visiting Henry Smith, Ruby and Weiss will head over to the CCT, Blake will go undercover to see what the White Fang are up too and Yang will visit an old friend of hers.", I recap the entire plan.

"Great! Let's go!", Ruby says in excitement.

"Yeah!", a familiar voice was heard from the outside part of my window.

The six of us tilt our heads towards the window and we see a smiling Sun Wukong, who is hanging upside-down by his tail.

"Sun!", Blake yells in shockness.

"How did you get up here?", Yang asks while crossing her arms.

"Ah, it's easy. I do it all the time.",

"You do what?!", Weiss yells in shockness like Blake.

"I climb trees all the time!",

Sun flips into my room through the opened window.

"So, are we finally getting back at the Torchwick guy?",

"We are going to investigate this situation... as a team.", Blake explains and steps back for a minute.

"Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.", Ruby explains a bit in-dev (meaning a bit further).

"Psh! That is dumb! We should always get friends involved! That is why I brought Neptune!",

The ladies shrug their shoulders. I stroll towards the opened window and lean my head out from the window. When I tilt my head to the right direction, I see Neptune Vasilias leaning on the wall, trying to balance his momentum towards the open window.

"Sup'", Neptune says 'what's up' in a slang way.

"Seriously, Neptune.",

"I have my ways.",

Neptune flips into my room through the window and we are all here with two other people.

"Seriously, though, can I come in? We're like, really high up right now.", Neptune says nervously.

"Alright, here's the new plan. Weiss and Ruby will head over to the CCT in Vale, Sun may follow Blake to go undercover to see what the White Fang are up too and Neptune can follow Yang to visit her old friend of hers.", I add to my sentence.

"Actually, why don't Ruby go with Yang? After all, she is your sister.", Weiss adds to her sentence which makes me think a bit.

I just realise that Weiss is trying to cheat on me as she wants Neptune Vasilias to come with her, as a couple.

"Sounds like the ice queen is trying to cheat on me.", I release out my mumbling words.

Weiss face starts to turn into tomato red as she begins to blush.

"What?! No.", she says.

"Well then, we'll meet you ladies and gentlemen back at Beacon at midnight.",

Susie and I walk out from my room and we head over to the entrance of Beacon Academy straight away. I unlock my Aston Martin V12 Vanquish and I open the car door. I get in my stylish looking Aston Martin. She gets in my Aston Martin and sits at the co-pilot seat of my Aston Martin. I put my leg on tge brakes and I drive my Aston Martin to Henry's house. I hope there will be no ambushes at the meeting as we reach there.

To be continued
008 will be back in the next episode or chapter
Vegas out