Chapter 4 : Cultivated Lessons

When It Falls
Chapter 4 : Cultivated Lessons

Alec Trevelyan's POV

I walk along the corridor of the arena pathway. As I took an adjacent sharp turn, I open the door which was right in front of me. When I enter the room, Cinder Fall, my close friend was waiting for my appearance to show up.

"Come in, Alec. I have a plan to conquer.", Cinder demands me to enter the room.

So, I follow her instructions. I close the door right behind me and I take a seat down on the chair opposite Cinder.

"What's the mission status?", Cinder asks me while passing me a glass of vodka on the round wooden table.

"Everything is going as planned. I manage to keep Mr. Bond from infiltrating our plans. I hope he'll never find out that I work for you and SPECTRAL.", I tell her while drinking my glass of vodka.

She giggles quietly while I just smile. Her eyes were wide open when she stares at me.

"You always give me surprises. I love the way you do things.", she says and giggles evilly.

"You were always my favourite, Cinder.",

"Listen, I want to give you a mission. An important one.",

"Anything that you need, Cinder.", I say to her whole giving that handsome look.

Cinder passes me a scroll to me from the wooden table. I pick up the fururistic scroll and I observe the entire parts of the scroll.

"Give it to Emerald, she really needs it in order for Yang Xiao Long to get eliminated.",

Cinder begins to laughs evilly from my point of view. I also laugh together with her as well.

William Bond's POV

I was chilling and cooling myself down in front of the breezy weather. I finish watching the match of Coco Adel and Yatsuhashi Daichi from Beacon Academy versus Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Sustrai from Haven Academy and so far, Emerald and Mercury won the match. Coco told me that she saw Yatsuhashi but he was eliminated the time Coco looked back again.

Maybe it was a hallucination, but who knows? From behind my back, Blake Belladonna walks behind me and stands right next to me. She leans down on the bar and talks to me.

"Hey Ryan.", Blake says in a boring mood.

"Greetings, Blake. You seem to be a bit bored from just now, why is that so?", I ask Blake and look directly towards her face.

"It's because, I'm still thinking about the White Fang. Beacon isn't at its lowest stake anymore, Vale was breached by the Grimm last time and I can think of anything anymore. Everything has... fallen apart.",

"I can agree with you on that, but you got to forget about the White Fang.",

"What do you mean?",

"You see, Blake. I use to meet a bull Faunus, he goes by the name of Adam Taurus. Both of us know in common but he has changed ever since he joined the White Fang. I also use to call him Taurus, I meant by the bull constellation. Adam hides his identity so that he wants to be anonymous, but a little know him. One day, when I met him, he became hostile. He told me that he doesn't want to be friends with any humans anymore. He thinks the Faunus are superior than human.", I explain a story to Blake.