Chapter 5 : Thunderbolt

Rupert "Ryan" Bond quickly arrived to his hotel suite to check on Troy Sylvia. Rupert opened the door of his hotel suite and immediately entered his hotel suite. As soon as he entered his hotel suite, he realized that Troy Sylvia was lying down on his large bed, covered in liquid gold. It was too late for him to save a secret agent. Rupert rushed towards her and checked if she is still alive. He checked her heartbeat but she stopped breathing. She was instantly dead.

"Troy." said Rupert, sadly.

Suddenly, the bathroom door from behind him opened with a sound, which alerted Rupert to arm his Walther PPK in his hand. Rupert turned around and aimed his pistol at the figure in his hotel suite. It wasn't an intruder, but the specialist from the Atlesian Military, Winter Schnee. She left to Mistral, but why was she here?

"Winter?" said Rupert, confusingly.

"Rupert, I can explain. I know you changed your name a long time ago." hesitated Rupert.

"Winter, what are doing here? I thought you were suppose to be in Mistral by now." pinned Rupert. "Also, did you do this?"

"Okay. Firstly, I wanted to help you because you're in great danger. Secondly, I cancelled the offer and decided to help you. And lastly, I did not do this mess."

"Then, who did this?" asked Rupert.

"Well, you know who. Mr. Friend." said Winter. "He left a note under the woman's body."

"Fine, what do you need?" asked Rupert, seriously.

"I want you to escort me to this private island in the middle of the ocean." said Winter. "It's heavily guarded, so I need your help?"

"Why need me if you can do this alone?" asked Rupert.

"Rupert, I suck at stealth. You're a secret agent of the Valian Majesty's Service. You must be an expert in stealth." Winter explained.

"You caught off me guard." said Rupert. "Fine, I'll except the offer. But please don't treat me like a whining baby."

Winter nodded happily and smiled kindly. Winter took off her clothes and revealled her white bra and panties. Rupert's eyes widen when he saw her.

"Winter, what are you trying to do?" asked Rupert. "Aren't you suppose to be back at home?"

"Home, I'm going undercover as a rogue agent." said Rupert. "Which I can stay in your room for tonight."

"Does Ironwood know about this?" asked Rupert. "Because I'm sending you back to him right now."

"Rupert, no! Please!" Winter pleased.

"Winter, I was kidding around with you. Don't take jokes seriously." said Rupert.

"Whatever, Rupert."

Rupert and Winter lied down on the large bed with the lights turned off. It was a gloomy dark night. Winter felt Rupert's skin and hugged him like a teddy bear.

"Rupert, you're skin is so warm. I really want to hug you all night." said Winter with a soft cute voice of hers.

"Are you getting warmer, Winter." asked Rupert.

"No, I'm the winter. You're warming me up to become spring." said Winter, filled with lust.

Rupert and Winter both smooched each other like a lovely night. They were both like two love birds mating each other. Well, we hope what we will see in the morning. In the morning, the Atlesian Bullhead was ready to takeoff from the ground. Winter and Rupert boarded the Bullhead and they were both greeted by the pilot.

"Good morning, commanders." greeted the pilot.

"Good morning, sir." greeted back Rupert and Winter.

The Bullhead took off from the ground and flew towards the private island in the middle of the ocean. It will take a few hours to reach the island through Bullhead. Winter looked back at Rupert with a bright smile on her face to brighten up her day.

"There's the island. Vincent owned that island for his ownself. We need to be careful when we infiltrate the island or else we'll be dead for good." said Winter.

"Does he pay the rents for his private island?" asked Rupert.

"What!? No. He doesn't give ten damns about his rents. He the boss of SPECTRAL." said Winter. "Now pay attention, jokes aside."

The Bullhead hovered above the beach of the private island. The soldiers observed the Bullhead and realized they were being infiltrated by Atlesian soldiers.

"All units report. We have enemies infiltrating our base. Report in! Report in!" yelled one of the soldiers.

Rupert and Winter landed on the beach alive. Rupert armed his powerful shotgun and Winter armed her white assault rifle from her coat. Rupert shot every single soldiers on the beach who were trying to kill him and his specialist. Winter grabbed one of the soldier's hand and slammed it into the ground.

"That's a bit deadly, isn't it." said Rupert.

"Welp. That's life for the soldier." said Winter.

"Point taken, ma'am." said Rupert, sarcasticly.

Once all of the soldiers were shot to death, Rupert took cover behind the maintenance building with Winter.

"Take position." said Rupert.

Rupert climbed up the building while Winter shot down the soldiers who were still shooting her down to death. Rupert busted the window open and infiltrated the remaining base. Rupert busted into the maintenance room and shot down all the workers like a psycho. Once all the workers were killed instantly, Rupert stole the keys that control the Thunderbolt satellite.

"Easy work, easy job." said Rupert to himself.

Rupert spoke to Winter on his Scroll to inform her about the satellite keys.

"Winter, I have the keys with me. Report in." said Rupert.

"Good work, Rupert. Return back to the Bullhead." said Winter. "We need to get back to base."

Rupert leaped out from the broken shattered window and followed Winter towards her airship. Rupert and Winter boarded the Bullhead and shot down the remaining soldiers who were trying to kill them. The Bullhead left off to Atlas at a getaway.

"That was close." said Rupert.

"Sweetheart, it was easy for me." said Winter sarcasticly.

"Whatever you say, Snow Queen." said Rupert to Winter.