Chapter 11 : Die Another Day

When It Falls
Chapter 11 : Die Another Day

_William's POV_

I hold on tight onto the ship as it was starting to lose some control. Then, I look behind me and see Ruby Rose following me. I stop for a moment and look right at her directly.

"Ruby, what are you doing here?", I ask her.

"Helping you, I can't just leave you out there, you'll be hurt.", she tells me about that.

"Ruby, this is personal business.",

"Not so fast, Mr. Bond.", I hear a familiar voice from in front of me.

I turn my head to the front and see Roman Torchwick, a noctorious criminal walks out from the room. He makes his appearance and walks a few steps towards me.

"You really have the guts to get here, do you, Mr. Bond?", Roman speaks to me.

"You and I have something in common.",

"Pathetic, the VI6 like you still have the rights.",

"Do you wish to die another day, Mr. Torchwick?",

Roman growls angrily and swings his cane at me. Ruby fights off the ice cream girl, Neopolitan. I duck from the swing and punch him in the face. He tries to hit me back again but I kick him in the chest and punch his face. Roman falls back onto the ground and quickly gets up from the ground. He fires out an explosive from his cane. I scramble to the other side of the ship.

I wield my pistol and fire out some bullets from the pistol. He deflects the bullets one by one by using his cane. I switch my pistol to katana mode and wield it in my hand. As he comes closer to me, I swing my katana and parry his attack. I slash him from the side by using a katana. Roman gets mad and angry. He fires out a grappling hook from his cane at me from upright.

In slow motion, I dodge the grappling hook and grab it in an ample of time. I pull him towards me. He gets closer to me and I punch him in the face. He grabs back his cane and he was about to fire out another explosive. I quickly grab his cane and he starts firing out some exsplosives at different angles. I twist his hand and he inaugrate to scream.

He then releases his cane and he was fully disarm. He tries to punch me but I dodge it. He punches me from an adjacent angle but I still dodge it. I parry both of his fist and punch him from the right side. I grab his and headbutt him in the face. He falls onto the floor again and reaches for his cane, Melodic Cudgel. I transform my katana back to pistol form and shoot his cane away from his distance.

Roman gets up from the ground and wipes off his sweat as he was exhausted from the fighting.

"You know, Mr. Bond. We both have different dreams. You want to become a spy and I want to become a criminal.", Roman laughs evilly and grabs back his cane.

"I guess this is the part where we go seperate ways, goodbye William.", he takes the shot at me.

Suddenly, he freeze at the moment he was about to fire his explosive shot. He falls onto the floor and dies out of nowhere. There was a bullet mark from behind me as he was shot from the back. Then, Alec Trevelyan makes his appearance next and walks towards me. I show him an angry while he just smiles and laughs.

"You made it this far, Will. I killed Roman because I find him useless to me. Like I said, you can't trust anyone in this entire world of Remnant. And you fall for my trap. This isn't going to be that easy, Will. Both of us were friends, but Roman was right, both of us go seperate ways in our lives.",

I yell in a battle cry and kick him down onto the floor. He falls onto the floor and slowly gets up from the ground.

"So, that's how it's going to be.",

Alec lungs his fist at me. I parry his fist and kick him in the face. He lungs out his foot but I grab his foot in no time and throw him towards the other side of the ship. He gets up from the ground and punches me in the chest. I step on his leg and screams in pain loudly. He reaches for his knife in his coat and arms it in his hand. I grab his hand and twist it roughly. He releases the knife and I kick him back away.

Alec wipes the blood coming out from his mouth. I kick the knife away from me so we could fight hand-to-hand combat. I rush towards him and leap into the air. I kick him from mid-air and he falls onto the floor. I try to punch him but he kicks me away. I try to get up but Alec grabs me and he leads me towards the edge of the airship. I was about to fall off from the ship. There were Griffons flying around the ship, ready to attack us.

Then, I use my free hand and punch Alec in the face. Both of us switch sides but Alec nearly falls as I manage to grab him by the leg. He tilts his head at me and starts to breath hardly.

"For Remnant, Will?",

"No.... for me.",

I release his leg and he falls down from the ship to his death while screaming. I get up from the ground and I try to get some oxygen. I walk back towards Ruby and she was still fighting the ice cream girl who was crying.

"Ruby, we need to go right now. The airship is about to fall apart.", I tell her about the airship.

She nods and leaps from the airship. She skydives down towards the ground to Beacon Academy. I look at the ice cream girl who was still crying. I walk towards her and she looks at me with wet eyes. I wipe off her tears by using my hand. Suddenly, she kisses me on my lips like she was smooching me. Both of us kiss each other so romanticly like we both do care about each other. After a long and romantic kiss, she breaks off the kiss and giggles.

"I love you.",

Neo shows me some sign language saying 'I love you, too'. She hops onto my back and we both leap from the airship. The airship explodes in the air as I free fall from the sky.

To Be Continued
He will be back