Chapter 4 : The Eye Of The Spy

Time To Say Goodbye
Chapter 4: The Eye Of The Spy

Ryan's POV

At about 8.00 o'clock at night, we finally reach Henry Smith's house in just a few minutes. I drive my stylish Aston Martin V12 Vanquish towards the front entrance of the house. Once I finish parking my silver Aston Martin, Susie and I exited my Aston Martin. I lock my Aston Martin and we both head over towards the front entrance of the house. Two guards were guarding the house but they both recognize both of us.

"You two must be William Winston and Susie Cadwell?", guard 1 asks both of us and disarms his weapon.

"Technically, yes.", Susie replies and winks at guard 2.

Guard 1 takes out his walkie-talkie and speaks to the person on it.

"Mr. Smith.", guard 1 says on the walkie-talkie.

"What is it?", Henry asks hin on the walkie-talkie.

"William and Susie are here for the dinner.",

"Bring them in.",

"Over.",

He places back his walkie-talkie in his deep pocket.

"Please, you both may enter the house. Henry is waiting for you two at the dining area.", guard 2 says and opens the front door of the house.

"Thank you for you honour, sir.", I thank the guard and proceed to enter the house with Susie Cadwell.

Both of the guards enter the house and shut the door from behind. When both of us reach the dining area, Henry Smith was sitting at the opposite of the long rectangle table.

"Please, take your seats Mr. Wiston and Miss Cadwell.", Henry welcomes both of us.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith.", Susie thanks him for his kindness.

We both take a seat while as three guards enter the dining area to watch over us.

"What brings you here, Mr. Winston?", Henry asks me while biting his food.

"Well, I just wanted to discuss about some important matters with you.", I explain to him.

"I see. I want to share some information with you.",

"What information would that be?",

"This, is something important to me. And I want nobody to know about this, except for the two of you.",

Susie and I look at each other, shrugging our soldiers in confusion. I look over to Henry as he is about to release his secret to us.

"I am a member of SPECTRAL, that's why I have this scar at the cheek.", he releases his secret to both of us.

"Okay.",

After the dinner ended, we both get up from our seats and walk over towards the front door.

"Oh, by the way, Mr. Winston.", Henry holds us for a moment.