My trance broke as yasin came and stood up on his rug and we start offering our salah.

His voice is so soothing.

So soulful.

He very well know where to stop and where to drag the Ayah.

He recites surahs so beautifully and he make sujood a little longer.

And I love this.

We make salam and make dua and after that he recites quran till his fajr adhaan and as fajr adhaan being called he went to mosque and I offer my fajr salah alone in room.

___________________

"Did I ever told you that my favourite colour suits you the most?" He whisper in my ears backhugging me as I take dupatta on my head and he came out from closet changing his clothes as there is dinner tonight.

I smile and turn to face him and saw he is looking greek god in his simple white salwar kameez.

I was about to say something but a knock disturb me and he groan and I giggle and went to open the door and he sets his hairs standing infront of mirror.

I open the door and saniya saw me from head to toe and directly drag me from outside only and we hear Yasin's shout behind us but she kept dragging me down.

Stubborn khan siblings....huffff!!!!!

Soon me and saniya help ammi and maids in dinner and door bell rang and We hear the voices of Yasin, abbu and my parents.

I leave the knife from which I was cutting the mint and ran in living room and I hear the giggles behind me.

I reach in living room and saw Ammi, abbu,Ashfaq abbu and Yasin is sitting and I went and hug my abbu and my eyes automatically turn moist and abbu hug me more tightly totally hiding myself in his chest.

After some time we broke the hug and he kis my forhead along with wiping my tears and I hug ammi and she too cry with me a little.

"Ma sha Allah my baccha is looking like a married women now." Ammi compliment me and I smile and we both wipe our tears and Halima ammi take my ammi in her room as my ammi is wearing abaya so she needs to discard that.

Me and sani arrnage the table and everyone start their dinner and my and Yasin's wish is got completed to sitting beside each other in family dinners.

Last time we cannot imagine that we will sit beside each other in next family dinner and see now.

All I want to say is Alhamdulillah.

After dinner I serve gulaab juman as dessert and after having that we talk, and talk.

______________________

Writer ;

"Ek minute humne tou in logo ke honeymoon ke baare me bataya hi nahi." Ashfaq remind the elders and saniya and they all slap their forheads and our couple are confused.