Australia x Fem!Bullied!Reader-Replaced

Start from the beginning

"It's ok, I haven't seen much of it yet." I reply

"This is your room, everyone has seperate doormats so you will be by yourself." He says opening the door and passing me the key "I'll help you unpack."

He walks into the tiny room and I open up my boxes that are already in here. I quickly make my bed and unpack all my clothes. He just continues to stare at me.

"Are you ok?" I ask him

"Y-Yeah, just excited we have a new student." He says smiling "So where you popular at your old school?"

"Nope, I was bullied." I say looking out the window onto the courtyard

Portia is down there talking to a girl with long brown hair and one with short brown hair. They look like a gang of idiots.

"That's Bianca with the long hair and Caila with the short hair." Jett says, his Australian accent ringing in my ear "I hope you enjoy your time here mate."

He leaves my room closing the door behind him. I finish unpacking my clothes and change into my pyjamas, I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. I'm so tired, I think I'll miss dinner tonight. I just need to sleep.

*Time skip to the next day*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm standing in front of my new class who are all staring at me like I'm an alien.

"This is (Y/n) (L/n), from (H/c)." The teacher states smiling softly

She tells me to take a seat and I see I'm sitting next to a boy with light brown hair in a bob with a curl on either side. He has green eyes and big eyebrows. He looks over at me and smiles softly.

"Hey." He whispers

A New Zealand accent huh...

"Hey." I whisper back

His name is Tony and he is from Wellington, New Zealand. We talk a little bit throughout the lesson and he tells me that he is Jett's brother, apparently they have a heap of other brothers as well. I smile softly at him as he tells me about his family, he seems so happy.

After the class is over I hear footsteps behind me and I turn to see Portia and her friends.

"What do you think you're doing with Toby?" She asks

"Talking to him." I reply fathering my things

I feel myself pushed to the floor and my rub is kicked.

"Never talk to him again." They say in sync and walk away

Toby quickly bends down to me and helps me up.

"Are you ok?" He asks scared

"I'm fine, this isn't the worst I've been through." I say placing my hand on his head

We head to our next class which we also apparently share with Jett. Jett calls out to us from the back of the classroom and we take our seats next to him.

"So how are you liking school so far?" Jett asks me

"It's ok, nothing to different has happened from where I live." I say softly

Toby looks like, he wants to say something but doesn't. I feel Jett's green eyes on my and I turn to meet his gaze. He quickly turns away but I don't. I never realised but he is actually pretty hot. I love his eyes especially.

*Time skip to a few weeks later*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
It's been a few weeks of living in Australia had the bullying hasn't stopped. A large group of students make fun of me because I'm different and I'm picked on my Portia and her idiots. I've decided to take my own life because I don't want to live like this anymore.

My father doesn't remember me and with his new wife and baby he doesn't need me. Toby and I became pretty close friends but he will just forget about me. I also have a huge crush on Jett but I don't want to tell him. I don't want him to blame himself when I'm gone.

I'm curled up into a ball in my room and tears are leaking down my face. I sob quietly as the rain pelts against the window. The pills I'm planning to take are laying next to me. Just one big gulp and It'll all be over.

The scrapes I gave myself with my fingernails are still bleeding and I don't bother to wipe them. That's when I hear a knock on the door and it opens. I whip my head up and I am met with the bright smile of Jett. His smile falters when he sees the state I am in, I prepare for yelling and screaming he instead I am met with warm arms wrapping around me.

"Shhh it's ok." He whispers streaking my hair

He picks up the pills and puts them back into the jar.

"No, what are you doing?" I far trying to grab them from his hands but he holds me off in a hug "Give those back, I need them."

"No, you don't need them." He says throwing them into the corner of my room

"You don't understand, I don't want to be here anymore." I sigh

"You don't want to be at this school?" He questions

"No, on this earth, my entire family hates me!" I say allowing myself to become limp in his arms "I don't fit in at this school and I'm bullied everyday."

He presses his lips softly to my head and hods all my body wight to him.

"Listen, I love you and I don't want to see you in pain." He whispers

"You love me?" I ask

"Yes I do, I want to help you." He says picking me up and placing me on his bed

He grabs a bowl of water and some bandages. He begins to clean my scars and I feel dizzy.

"You know you never replied with how you felt about me." Jett says loving me in the eye

"I-I love you too." I say hiding a blush

"Good, because I've been waiting to do this." He says and presses his lips to mine

I let out a squeak of shock but kiss back. This is exactly as I thought it would be. He makes me feel warm and safe.

"I'll always protect you." He says kissing my cheek

We kiss again and he lays down in bed next to me.

"I'll stay here as long as you want me to." Jett states