I turn the wheel and the car drove down the high way. I looked out the window as driving and saw my childhood flash my eyes.

I turned went down the exit and drive down the street waiting for the turn. I turned the corner and looked at the old house and my house passed by and I smiled a sad smile. I remember getting pushed there and that's when everything started.

I smiled at my self as I drive down other house and know that every bully just made me stronger. I parked the car on the side of the road as stopped the car banging me head on the wheel.

I stopped and open the at door ignoring the pain in my tummy and walk the sidewalk to the front door.

I knocked on the door "who's there" I heard her voice.

"Me" I said and I knocked on the door again.

"Who is me" the girls sighed and opened the door and squealed when she saw me.

"Callie. Is that you" she smiled hugging me and I smiled.

"Rebecca" I smiled and a pain shot through my belly.

"Oh do you tamponds an a bathroom I'm dying here" she grew a worried expression.

"Oh yes down the hall and the doors open"

^*^*^

"So what beings the golden girls to her aunts house" I drank a soda and put my feet up on the couch.

"Don't call me that" I muttered hating that name.

"Well than why are you here Callie" Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"Since my mom wants me under the cameras and video tapes and keep out of the new I'm living with her"

She drank her glass of wine "well how you daughter" my cheeks turned red.

"She's doing well, she's on tour with Taylor Swift her last show is tonight and she will be home here tomorrow" I smiled.

"How you boyfriend" my heart pulled at the saying.

"He's doing great just went on your too" I smiled a fake smile.

"You so miss him" I shake my head as she comes over to me and hugs me "it's okay sweet-pea after uncle Matthew went to the army I couldn't fall asleep and I was worried for nothing" I nod as my head rested in her lap as se plays with my hair.

"Where is Uncle Matthew?" I asked hoping I didn't bring something up that shouldn't be brought up.

"He's at the super market picking up meat for a BBQ tonight"

"I was just at the super market and the girls wouldn't let me check put more than ten items"

She laughed and smooth my hair out "Callie. Callie. Callie" she repeated my name as her hands went through my black hair.

"Would you like to stay for dinner" Rebecca asked I got up and sat up straight.

"Yea, sure. I have nothing better to do" Rebecca rolled her eyes and turn on the tv to the news.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the messages and the notification from twitter.

I opened it up and saw a picture of me laughing when I was out of the super market.

'There goes for staying under the radar' I said in my head lauging.

The door opened up with a creak to uncle Matthew.

"Hey Becca" he kissed her and he looked at me.

"Give me a minute I remember you" he set the bags down and put his index finger on his chin.