2p Germany x Italy-Good Boy, Bad Boy

Germany-Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy-Feliciano Vargas
Romano-Lovino Vargas
2p Germany-Lutz Beilschmidt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Italy's P.O.V.

"Ve~ Doitsu, do you have-a the homework?" I ask my German friend Ludwig

"Nein Feliciano, do your own vork!" He yells back

(German:Nein-No)

"Ahh Doitsu!" I say jumping away from the scary male

He sighs and passes me the homework me, softly apologising for scaring me.

"It's-a ok Doitsu, I brought extra pasta so you-a can have some of that!" I exclaim happily

"I vould like that." He says turning back to some other work and ignoring the rest of the world

I begin to copy the answers down as quick as I can, hopefully before the teacher arrives in class, as I come to the last few questions the bell for school rings and students slowly trail in. I quickly write down the rest of the answers and hand Ludwig's work back to him.

The teacher walks in and behind him there is a very muscular, boy who looks strikingly like Doitsu, but he looks more scary. He is wearing a male school uniform that is tight, showing his muscles and a brown military hat. He has violet eyes and blond hair. There is a scar scar his left check and 3 on his forearm. With a glare in his face he looks like he could kill someone.

When he looks over to me I hide behind Doitsu who glares straight back.

"Vhat's is he doing here?" Doitsu matters to himself

"Ve~ You know-a him?" I ask

"Yeah, He is one of my older brüder." Doitsu sighs

(German:Brüder-Brother/Brothers)

"Ludwig and Feliciano, why don't you share what you are talking about with the class?" The teacher Mr. Winters says to us

We look down ashamed and the teacher continues to introduce the male.

"This is Lutz Beilschmidt, a new member of our class." Mr. Winters states "Please tell the class a few things about yourself."

"I just moved back from a Germany military camp, don't mess vith me." He states angrily

"W-Well, there is a spare desk next to Feliciano, please raise your hand, so you can sit there." Mr. Winters says nervously "Feliciano can show you around for today."

He walks over to me and takes a seat. I don't raise my face to look at him and I pretend I'm concentrating of writing something down on my school work. Germany nudges me and I look up at him.

"I have a meeting at lunch so you'll be alone vith that idiot." He whispers "Don't do anyzhing to make him angry."

*Time Skip to lunch*

2p Germany's P.O.V.
Class has ended and it's time for lunch. I've been fucking starving all day. The little Italian boy who's supposed to show me around has fallen asleep on his desk. As the bell goes my younger brother walks up to me.

"If you do anyzhing to hurt him I vill kill you." He states and walks away

I walk over to Feliciano and shake him to wake him up, it's strange how he looks so similar to an Italian I met back at military camp. He opens his big brown eyes and looks up at me.

"Ve~ what are you-a doing?" He asks

"You're supposed to show me around." I say

He stands up nervously but then a smile graces his face.