Depressed!Romano x Spain-Pain

Start from the beginning

Tears begin to pour down my cheeks and I lean on the wall. I slide down, pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around my knees. The tears won't stop coming and I can't catch my breath. I pull up my long sleeved shirt to see the scars I have given myself, some old, some new. It's the only way I can relieve myself of some of the pain I feel inside.

"Are you ok?" A soft, Spanish accented voice asks

I look up to see one of the most popular boys at school, Antonio. Immediately I wipe my eyes and put on my usual glare.

"Of course-a, I'm fine." I say standing up

"I can see your scars." He says and I nearly rip my sleeves back to my wrists

"Why do you-a care?" I ask

"I don't like, seeing people in pain, Lovi." He says smiling softly

I feel a flicker of hope as he smiles at me. Maybe he will want to be friends with me, without knowing who my brother is.

"How do you know-a my name?" I question

"You're Feli's brother right?" He asks

Or not...

"Y-Yeah, I should-a go." I mutter and walk past him

Making my way to my locker I try to dry the tears pouring from my face. I grab my things from my locker and begin to walk home I'm not allowed to leave but I don't care anymore.

Spain's P.O.V.
I just asked because Feli is one of my friends and I wanted to confirm lovino's identity... now I feel really guilty. I should go apologise to him. Quickly running out after him I see him leaving the school grounds. I guess I can apologise tomorrow.

I make my way back to my friends who are sitting around one of the cafeteria tables. There is Mathias, Francis, Gilbert and Alfred. Feliciano sits with some of his other friends but we have our music classes together, that's how I know him.

"Vhat's up Toni?" Gilbert states as I sit down

"I think I hurt someone's feelings." I sigh

They all freeze and stare at me like I've grown three heads.

"You? Offending someone? 'ow?" Francis asks

O tell them what happened in the bathroom and they nod their heads understandingly..

"I know when people, compare me to vest I feel annoyed." Gilbert states, referring to his younger brother

"Mathew has told me that when he is compared to me he hates it." Alfred states

Well I want to talk to Lovino again anyway. There was something about his beautiful green eyes.

*Time skip to next day*

Romano's P.O.V.
i inspect the new cuts I gave myself last night. They aren't throbbing to much which is good, it means I can concentrate on schoolwork. I pull down my sleeves again and continue to place things in my locker.

I hear footsteps behind me but ignore them. I don't want to know who it is.

"I'm sorry for asking about your brother yesterday." A Spanish voice says

I turn to see Antonio smiling at me. My heart beat quickens an my hands become sweaty.

"I-It's-a ok, I'm used to it." I say not meeting his eyes

"That doesn't mean it's ok." He says taking a step towards me

I look up to meet his emerald green eyes and his beautiful smile.