Depressed!Romano x Spain-Pain

Start from the beginning

"Aww you're-a so mean." He says laughing "You should be nicer, like Feli."

I feel a knife through my heart, I know is should be like Feliciano. But I'm not Feliciano I never will be...

"It's so great-a to see you old friend." My nonno says skating hands while my foster father "Thank you for-a taking care of Lovino for me."

"Ve~ Hey Lovi guess what." My brother says grabbing my arm "We're moving back here, I'm-a going to go to your school."

I feel my heart stop, if Feliciano is going to my school I have no chance of being independent, he'll get all the attention...

"Oh that's-a great..." I say not making eye contact

"You don't seem-a very happy fratello." Feliciano says with sad eyes

(Italian:Fratello-Brother)

"O-oh I am happy, it'll be fun..." I reply "We should-a go."

Feliciano gives me a quick look but follows after me. I show him up to his room and allow him to unpack.

"Dinner will-a be soon." I say and close the door

I rush to my room and lock the door behind me. I jump onto my bed and hide under my blankets and pillows. I just want to feel loved but that won't happen if Feliciano is around. I hate it when we get compared.

*Flashback End*

Romano's P.O.V.
Everything is exactly how I thought it would turn out. During primary school Feli and I weren't really compared as he only came in my last year. People still commented on how much better he was at things but it was never consistent. Now in high school people have realised we're brothers ant it's gotten worse.

I begun to be bullied by some of the other students in my class. They would constantly bully me for not being as smart as Feli, or as well loved or as perfect. Sometimes I lay awake at night thinking about all the harsh words they say.

Nonno died about a year after he came back, apparently the only reason he came back was so Feliciano could have somewhere to stay, not for me at all. He never told me why he didn't take me with him.

I look up at the clock in the classroom and I shift in my uncomfortable seat. All around me I hear snickers and snide remarks from people. I can't wait to go home and sleep.

"I can't believe he is Feli's brother." One girl whispers

"I know right? They are so different." A guy whispers back

"Feli is so nice and sweet and Lovino's so angry and mean." The first girl states

Maybe I'm always angry and mean because I'm always compared to my brother by strangers. The bell for lunch rings and I quickly gather up my stuff.

"Hey Lovi~" a feminine voice calls out

I turn to see Portia, great...

"It's Lovino, what do-a you want?" I ask rudely

"Can you give me Feli's number? I got a new phone because I lost my old one." She says "It's a iPhone x, don't touch it though, you will get it dirty."

"I'm not giving-a you my fratello's number." I say turning around to walk away

"You're just jealous because he's better than you!" She yells and turns back to her friends who start snickering

I keep my head down and walk away from them. I make my way to one of the lesser used bathrooms and look in the mirror at myself. I look different from Feliciano and nonno, I have green eyes, they have brown. My hair curl is different, my nose isn't the same, I'm just different.