Iceland x Fem!Reader-Victoria's Secret *Lemon*

Beginne am Anfang

She quickly takes a seat on me, straddling me and she presses her lips to mine.

"So what do you think? This one.." she asks

I nod and she kisses my cheek.

"Well, since you've been such a good boyfriend and helped me with everything today I think you should get a reward." She whispers into my ear "Be prepared when we get home."

She disappeared back though the door and when it opens for the final time she is fully dressed again. She takes my hand and we walk up to the main service desk. After she pays we begin the walk hoe, the whole time my little friend hasn't gone down, luckily my brown jacket covers it.

When we get home she heads up to our room to pack away the things we bought. I head to the couch and try to calm down a little, why isn't this just going away?

"Oh Emil~" I hear a voice behind me whisper into my ear

**Lemon Start**

I turn to see (Y/n) in her brand new (f/c) lingerie. Somehow she looks even better than last time. She walks around the couch and takes a seat on my lap, right on top of my boner.

"Already hard?" She asks pressing her lips to my mouth

I kiss her back and place by hands on her waist, she places her hands on my shoulders and then in my hair. When she pulls back for air I barely let her before pulling her into a second kiss. She licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I hesitantly grant it. As I open my mouth her tongue enters and moves all around. We battle for dominance but I let her win, I want to see where this goes.

She smirks and takes off my brown military jacket. She undoes my ribbon and unbuttons my shirt. Her lips trail down my neck and she licks and bites all around until she finds my sweet spot. I let out a groan when she finds it and I feel her smirk.

Her hand trails down to my bulge and she palms it. I feel her grinding making my head feels like it's swimming. I kick off my shoes and (Y/n) unbuttons my pans and unzips them. She slips off my lap and moves down to my Iceland flag boxers. After taking them off my erection springs out,

"Excited are we?" She giggles

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I look up at Emil with mischievous eyes. I want to make him beg for me. I slowly lick up and down his shaft and encase the tip in my mouth. I taste his sticky pre-cum and I lick around the tip. I suck a little but make sure he isn't feeling to much pleasure.

"Ngh (Y/n)~" He says in a pained moan

"What do you warm me to do?" I ask

"Ngh just make the torture stop." He whispers

"Hmm that is not nearly good enough, but I'm willing to make an exception."  Say and quickly take him all into my mouth

I wait for a few seconds and then begin to suck and move. I taste more of his pre-cum as I pick up speed. He seems to be unable to for, words as I continue to pleasure him. I feel him twitch for a few seconds nod then he releases his white fluid in my mouth.

I allow him to catch his breath but before I can think he flips us over and attaches his lips to my own. Doing what I did to him he sucks in my neck and leaves multiple hickeys. He pushes the left side of my lingerie off and pinches my pink bud.

"Ngh~ Emil, here I thought you were innocent." I giggle though moans

He slips of the right side and sucks on my right nipple. His tongue swirls around and he bites it a little.

"Ahh~" I moan out

He slips his hand down to my woman hood and strokes it. He takes off my lingerie leaving me nude in front of him.

"This wet huh?" He asks as he slips a finger inside me

He begins to pump it in and out. He adds a second and third finger. I begin to see starts and he rubs his thumb over my clit. I feel myself becoming tighter as a knot seems to form inside me. I see him smirk and he picks up the pace of his fingers. The knot snaps and my juices flow out of me.

"You look beautiful like this." He says and attaches his lips to my neck

He grabs a condom from inside his brown jacket on the floor and an rips it open with his teeth. He slips it over himself and prods his tip at my entrance.

"What do you want me to do." Emil asks me

"Please fuck me." I whisper into his ear

"Hmm louder, I can't hear you." He says pushing himself a few millimetres inside me

"Ngh fuck me please, I want to feel you inside of me!" I call out

He pushes himself inside and he slides in perfectly. He pulls out and snaps his hips forward to meet mine.

"Ahh Emil~" I say clawing his back

He picks up the pace and all I can think about is the pleasure I'm receiving, Emil presses his lips to mine and I kiss him back. One of his hands trail up to my right boob and squeeze it. His left hand goes to my hips and he rubs circles.

"Ngh (Y/n) you're so tight~" He says

"Ahh~ you're just to big." I say bucking my hips to meet his

The knot returns in my stomach and I can feel Emil twitching inside of me.

"Ahh Emil I'm gonna~" I say as I release my fluid

"Me too." He says and releases him

He slips out of me and picks me up bridal style. He walks out of the room, discarding the condom. He carries me to our shared room and lays me down in the bed. Wrapping the blankets around us he holds me close.

**Lemon End**

"You know (Y/n) you should wear lingerie more often." He whispers "But only in front of me"

"Hmm I think I can make that arrangement." I reply smiling softly

"Ég elska þig." He says kissing my forehead

(Icelandic: Ég elska þig-I love you)

"Ég elska þig líka." I reply hiding my face in his neck

(Icelandic:Ég elska þig líka-I love you too)