Shaikh's garden sitting arena

"Vo sab decoration mehndi cermony ke liye bhi rakha hai aur lagna bhi chahiye na ke shaadi wala ghar hai." Abbu said and I nodded.

"Aayat breakfast ke baad apni packing kar lena aur sani bhi hai tumhari help ke liye aur ha saath saath apne dress bhi check karna jo saniya ne pasand kar liye ha thik hai?" Ammi said spreading the nutella on my bread and passing me that and I nodded.

"Khala (aunty) vo dresses aap hume de dijiye after breakfast and we will look after that....you concentrate on other things....don't worry about her I will manage and before lunch I will go bcoz ammi will also need help ." Saniya said munching her paratha.

"Ha mere room me aana breakfast ke baad de dungi vo saare dresses and jewellery aur baaki saare cheeze and you will go after lunch mai halima se baat kar lungi aur halima ko kaha zyada tayari karni hai sirf mehndi ki hai preparations tou vo tum aaj aur kal kar sakti ho." Ammi told saniya and she was about to protest when abbu told her to go after lunch and she agreed.

"Aayat take this your footwears and jewellery as saniya took your  dresses and make up stuff in your room , go and pack your things and arrange this dresses as per functions ok?" Ammi said when I was about to went in my room." Aur ha ye sab hone ke baad tum rest karogi ok?" And I nodded.

She pecked my forhead and went in living area as there are some people discussing about wedding may be wedding planners.

______________________

"You know Aayu mujhe pichle kuch dino se aisa lag raha hai jaise mera hi nikkah hai....so much stress mahn." Saniya said unwrapping her hijab but still her head is cover with her hijab and she lied down on bed with a sigh when we complete my packing and arranging my dresses and jewellery and other things as per the functions in my closet.

The dresses and jewellery is too pretty.

Ma sha Allah.

Sani's choice is so lovely...,I love my outfits and my walima outfit is selected by my both ammis.

That was amazing.

"Sani nikkah ki prepation kab se chal rahi hai?" I asked her loosening my hijaab.

"Since 2 weeks." She sad with closed eyes and I look at her with a jerk.

Since 2 weeks????

I was about to say something but I don't want to spoil her mood as she will go after 1 hour.

In this 1 hour we talk and after having the lunch she went to her home.

_____________________

Yasin ;

Since I had come from shaikh villa attending my own engagement I am going crazy with the thoughts of Aayat.

Aayat!!!!