Turkey x Scared!Male!Reader-Thunderstorms

Greece-Heracles Karpusi
Turkey-Sadik Adnan

(M/n)-Male name
(F/Co)-Favourite Country
(Ca/n)-Cat name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turkey's P.O.V.
I sigh as I look at the mountain of paperwork on the edge of my desk, it's going to take me hours to finish all of this work. Poor (M/n) will have to eat dinner alone tonight again, maybe I can take him out tomorrow night as an apology.

I've been so busy with work lately and I haven't been able to spend enough time with him. He is probably wondering what I've been working so much for, it's so I can take him on a cruise. I know he will love it but I don't know if he will be happy with me staying late.

I pick up my phone and dial my boyfriends number. The phone picks up after three rings and I'm met with (M/n)'s adorable voice.

"Hey Sadik." his sweet voice states

"Hey (M/n), I was just calling to let you know that I'm going to be working late again." I say solemnly

"O-Oh I see, well I guess I'll see you when you get home." He says sounding a little sad

"This will stop happening as often soon (M/n), I love you." I say, feeling guilty

"No it's ok, I love you too." He says and hangs up

Now I feel really bad, well the cruise will make it all better. If I do my work tonight then I'll finally have enough money.

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I look down at my phone in disappointment. He can't come home again. I sigh and cut into the food that I had prepared. I made a candle lit dinner and tried to make it very romantic as tonight was blunt to be special, but now he can't come home. I love Sadik and his mask wearing ways but I haven't had a date with him for ages.

After I finish my food I blow out the candles and clean up all the dished. I put the leftovers in the fridge and out cling wrap over them. After wiping the table down and finishing cleaning I go to the bathroom.

I run a bath and take off all my clothes. I dressed extra nice for tonight but now it's gone to waste. After taking a long bath to calm me down I get out, dry off and pull on a pair of (f/c) boxers. I get into an oversized jumper that is good to sleep in.

I grab a book and sit down by the fireplace. Our pet cat (Ca/n), given to us by my friend Heracles, crawls up onto my lap and falls asleep on me, I hear the rain hitting the window and I can barely concentrate on my book.

What if there's a thunder storm? I hate thunderstorms. Sadik won't be here to comfort me, well he doesn't know anyway, but I'm terrified to be alone in a thunderstorm. I take a deep breath and try to ignore the racket.

That's when a huge bang is heard from outside and I let out a sharp yelp, waking my cat. He runs of and I leap to my feet. I turn on the lights and luckily they still work.

I take a few deep breaths and try to calm down. More loud bangs are heard and lightning flashes across the sky. The rain pelts harder causing the lights to flicker. I feel tears on my cheeks but try to ignore it.

That's when the power goes out. Letting out another yelp I dash to Sadik and I's bedroom and dive under the covers. I pull the blankets around my head and crawl into a ball, trying to block out the sound that the thunder makes.

I don't know how long has passed but the storm isn't letting up. In fact it seems to be getting worse. My face is stained with tears and my breathing is short and sharp.

The front door opens and closes quickly, Sadik must be home.

"I'm home sevgilim and I have a surprise!" He calls out happily

(Turkish:Sevgilim-Darling)

Another crash is heard and I hold myself tighter,

"Sevgilim?" He calls out

I hear his footsteps wander around the house looming for me but I can't find my voice to call out. Finally his footsteps stop outside the bedroom door and he opens it.

"Sevgilim, are you in here?" He asks

A loud thunderclap is heard and I let out a scream, he quickly removes the blankets from me and looks down in worry.

"Sevgilim what's wrong?" He asks quickly wiping away my tears

I shake my head, signalling I didn't want him to know and he sighs.

"Is it that I didn't come home? I'm sorry but I have a good reason." He smiles

I sit up carefully and begin to pray there is no more thunder.

"L-Like what?" I ask

"Well, remember how you said you wanted to go to (F/Co)?" Sadik says in his Turkish accent "Well I got these for you."

He produces tickets for a cruise around (F/Co)." I let out a happy squeal and hug my boyfriend tightly

He kisses my forehead and smiles.

"I'm sorry about all the late nights and last minute ditching, but now I won't need to work as much." He says kissing my cheek

We lean in and are about to kiss on the lips when a thunderclap is heard and I quickly jump under the covers. He lets out a shocked sound and then smiles a little bit.

"Oh I see, you're scared of thunder, well then." He says pulling the covers off me "Let me be your Prince Charming."

He slips off his shoes, jacket and pants leaving him in only his boxers and t-shirt. He also takes off his white mask allowing me to see his eyes. His brown eyes shine with the lighting that is flashing. His brown hair looks so soft. Sadik quickly lays down next to me and pulls me into his chest.

"Shh it's ok aşkım, I'm here." He whispers

(Turkish-Aşkım-My love)

He kisses my forehead and rubs circles around my lower back.

"Just focus on me aşkım, the storm won't hurt you." He says hovering his lips over mine

Another clap of thunder is heard and I jerk forwards causing me to kiss Sadik on the lips. He tastes sweet, like Turkish delight. He is warm and smells sweet, like pastry. We pull apart to catch out breaths and my head feels like its buzzing.

"Is this better aşkım?" He asks

I nod and smile, he trials kisses down my neck and I slowly feel myself become tired.

"Seni seviyorum." He whispers into my earl

(Turkish:Seni seviyorum-I love you)

"Ben de seni seviyorum." I whisper back, allowing my eyes to close

(Turkish:Ben de seni seviyorum-I love you too)

We hold each other long into the night and slowly the storm passes over. I can't believe I get to go on a cruise with him. It'll be amazing. I love my Turkish boyfriend so much. I could never find it in my heart to leave Sadik ever.