Jaane se pahle mujhe uncle se baat kar leni chahiye.

And now am regretting my visit to Dubai.

Ya Allah I love her .

I love her so much that its hurting me.

My trance broke as Abbu call me and I look at him and he makes a vivid face seeing my red eyes.

My eyes are red bcoz am drinking my emotions and controlling myself hard.

Usman uncle and abbu look at my face then each other face and again my face...I tried to give a faint smile but failed successfully bcoz that don't even reach my eyes.

Usman uncle suggest me to go near stage along with abbu and I nodded bcoz the curtain is ending near stage and everyone can see the engagement cermony with full view.

If this will be my engagement my happiness will reach the sky.

Sighing I start walking and abbu and uncle are following me.

I went near the stage and stood beside the 5 steps like stair to climb the stage.

I stood in my place and abbu and uncle stood on my both sides.

Now I saw Aayat she is walking in vally to reach the stage and her two friends are walking on her sides and her one friend and cousin sadaf are behind her back respectively.

She came near stage and was about to put her feet on firsr step to climb the stage but her ammi held her hand and Aayat take her feet back on ground.

___________________________

Writer ;

Zainab held her hand and caress her face and start walking towards Yasin who is 5 feet away from them...she drag Aayat with her and Aayat is only gazing at her mother's face.

Zainab is holding Aayat's right hand and reaching near Yasin she takes his left hand and place Aayat's right hand in it and for the first time Aayat look at Yasin with a shocked face.

Seeing her shocked face anyone can easily get to know that she is unaware of Yasin's presence.

And here Yasin's face is also reflecting shocked bcoz his mind is getting jumbled in himself.

First he came this afternoon and he gets jetlag then a shock and heartbreak of listening his love's engagement and now his love's mother gives his love hand in his.

His mind will really burst in next seconds if he can't understand anything.

" Chalo jaldi stage par jao baccho engagement ka time ho raha hai." Halima said coming near them and their (Aayat and Yasin's ) face is worth watching.

" ab ek aur ansu nikala na tou mai thapad lagaoongi." Zainab scold Aayat as she notice a tear is about to fall from Aayat's eyes.

"Ammi." Aayat mouthed and drank her tears back.

"I know you both are confused but we will talk with you only after the leave of guests." Usman said in vivid tone.

"You both are fool....and you my doll don't even bother to know your groom's name." Zainab said circuling her hand around Aayat's shoulder and they both remember that they don't know the name of groom.

"Hmm suna ab tum logo ne ....so Yasin go on the stage." Ashfaq sais in same tone as usman and Yasin nodded.

Now Yasin look towards Aayat and he feel how soft her hand is .....for the first time he is touching any na Mahram in his life...but the na mahram only going to be his bride and this thought make him smile among his sorrow nature a seconds ago.