Chapter 109

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SCENES NOT SUITABLE FOR READERS UNDER 18. STRICT PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED. (Yes, Diana. That means you.)

-oo-

"Only with you, my Home."

Maine murmured as she started trailing open mouthed kisses on his jawline and back to his neck. She heard him groan once more, giving her courage. Her hands searched for the hem of his shirt, pulling it up when she found it, taking it off him.

She claimed his mouth in a searing kiss as Richard tightened his hold on her waist, pulling her closer. His hands crawled under her dress, unclasping her bra, and pulling everything up and over her head, breaking their kiss and leaving her with only her cotton panty. She gasped when she felt his hardness on her opening. He reached behind her neck and pulled her back to him to claim her mouth once more. His other hand started massaging her breast earning a whimper from Maine.

Maine's hands travelled downwards, searching for the button of his jeans while Richard's mouth did the same, traveling from her jawline down her neck earning a moan from her.

Maine did her best to concentrate on the task she set about herself amidst Richard's ministrations. A deep growl escaped his throat when he felt her hands succeeded in unbuttoning his pants. He reached out and held her hand, stopping her from what she was about to do.

"Maine..."

"Please," she said with a beseeching look. "Let me do this. You've been pleasing me all the time. Let me return the favor."

"You don't need to do this, my Heart," he said as he reached out and caressed her cheek.

She leaned her head on the palm of his hand and replied, "I know. But I want to. I want you. I love you, RJ."

He pulled her to him in a sweet, gentle kiss. He sighed as he rested his forehead on hers.

"Stop if you don't feel like it, okay?" He muttered. He saw her nod before he kissed her softly once more.

With tentative and trembling hands, Maine was able to unzip his pants and with his help, lowered it down to his knees along with his boxers, freeing his member from its confines. She slowly reached out and began to stroke him. Richard moaned out her name, savouring the feel of her hand on him. He watched her with carnal hunger as the corner of her lower lip was trapped in between her teeth as she pleased him.

He reached out to caress Maine's cheek and whispered, "you're my undoing, my Heart."

Richard pulled her gently towards him for another kiss. This time it was slow and deliberate. Tempting and teasing her, that Maine couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips. He explored her mouth with the same rhythm as her strokes, him becoming even harder with each caress that he received from her. He trailed open mouthed kisses down her neck to the tip of her scar before capturing one of her breast in his mouth, one of his hand found her entrance and began to tease her. His fingers deftly played with her nub. Maine whimpered and gasped.

"RJ..."

"Don't stop," he whispered. "I'm almost there, my Heart."

Maine did her best to continue as she tried to keep her rhythm while still feeling all the different sensations Richard was giving her. She felt his member hardening and throbbing with every stroke she made.

She was surprised when his hand closed in on her wrist, stopping her from her ministrations. She looked at him and noticed that the carnal hunger of his stare was still there.

"Home?"

"Ride me," he said in a hoarse whisper that sent goosebumps in her body.

Richard placed both her arms on his shoulders and helped her take off the last of her clothing. He carefully guided her entrance to take him, all the while they never took their eyes off each other. Maine gasped at the initial contact, and Richard, who was ever so patient with her, waited until she had adjusted to his intrusion. She began to move, with him following her movements and matching her pace. Instinct took over then and Maine had a steady rhythm that Richard only followed. He allowed her to take the lead, giving her words of encouragement as she grinded herself to him.

Maine tightened her hold on him as she felt herself building up. Richard's groans, mixing with her moans and whimpers were giving her all the encouragement she needed to continue.

"R...J..."

"That's it, Maine," he said between pants. "We're almost there."

They cried out each other's name as they climaxed at the same time. Richard pulled her towards him and claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. Maine held onto him tightly as they rode wave after wave of their love making. When they finally came down from their high, Maine slumped forward, leaning her whole body to him. Richard held her as he adjusted her position so that her head rested on the crook of his neck and he leaned back on the couch. They were still connected, but he wasn't ready to pull out, loving the feel of being inside her once more. Both were completely satisfied but spent.

"You were magnificent, my Heart," he whispered.

"You liked it?"

"I love it," he replied. "You never cease to amaze me. You surprise me at every turn. This is going to be a very long six months."

"We could move in together."

"I don't want us to get disowned by both our parents. This is a little sacrifice that we need to do."

"It's a good thing I'm on your flight team then," Maine giggled as she felt Richard hold on her tightened.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he said. "I love you, Maine. With every fiber of my being, I love you."

"I love you, RJ," she replied. "My Home. My everything."