Chapter 94-A: Demo 2

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY FOR READERS 18YEARS OLD AND ABOVE. SCENES ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG AUDIENCES. STRICT PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED.
-oo-

Richard captured her mouth once more and kissed her fiercely. Their tongues dancing as they explored each other. He grabbed her wrist and placed them over her head. And just as he had done so many times before, he traced a path down the length of her arms with his fingers making Maine shudder at the sensations she was feeling.

He continued to kiss her as his hands continued their downward path to find the hem of her shirt. She moaned as she felt his fingers trailing back up, making her squirm underneath him. They broke the kiss when Richard took off her shirt.

"Please, Home..."

"Aren't we a little impatient tonight, my little vixen?" Richard smirked as his finger trailed down her scar while he looked at her with carnal hunger.

Maine gasped at his touch. Her chest heaving as she felt the heat of his finger on her. She reached down and clutched his wrist with both hands, needing to hold on to something.

"RJ..." She moaned and closed her eyes as Richard's finger went back up, still following the line of her scar. His touch was electrifying, sending shivers down her spine as she squirmed beneath him.

"Look at me, Maine," Richard whispered as he once again massaged one breast. She kept hold of his wrist, her hold on him getting tighter as he kneaded her soft mound. She struggled to open her eyes and looked at him, her breathing ragged as she bit her lip and whimpered.

Their gazes locked as Richard lowered himself. But Maine closed her eyes once more when he captured the other breast with his mouth, teasing her nipple with his tongue. Her grip on his hand tightened once more and she screamed out his name. She came the first time that night, but Richard didn't allow her respite as he switched positions, claiming the other mound in his mouth while massaging the other.

Maine buckled and squirmed, but Richard kept a tight hold on her waist with his free hand. She cried out his name once more as she felt the sensations building up inside her once again.

He left her breasts and trailed down open mouthed kisses down her body. His eyes trained on her face once more as he slowly lowered her underwear down her legs. He crawled back up to her opening, placing her legs on his shoulders as he prepared to enter her.

"Eyes on me, my Heart," he whispered, his breath tickling her entrance making her shudder. "I want you to look at me when I take you in my mouth."

He saw her intake of breath as they locked eyes once more. Without preamble, Richard took her, his tongue coming in and out of her entrance, tasting her sweet essence, driving Maine to the brink. Her hands found the sheets and clutched them tightly as she did her best to keep her eyes on Richard, as he lapped on her. She lost the battle when she couldn't help but tilt her head back and closed her eyes, reaching her peak.

"Oh...my...RJ!!!!!" Maine screamed and moaned as she came a second time, Richard was relentless as he continued his ministrations until she came down from her high.

She was breathing hard when Richard crawled back towards her, but he sat in between her spread legs and carefully lifted her up in a sitting position, straddled onto him.

"We're not done yet," he whispered as he claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. Tongues dancing, as he let her taste herself in his mouth. She moaned as he helped her wrap her arms around his neck and he steadied her by holding her by the back of her neck with one hand.

Richard's other hand found her nub and he started playing with it with his finger. Maine whimpered and squirmed but he kept her steady, his thumb and index finger playing with her clit as his middle finger searched her entrance between her folds. She broke the kiss and gasped, her hands clutching onto the front of his shirt.

"Home?" She sighed and took a sharp intake of breath when she felt his finger inched its way inside her.

"Relax, Heart," he whispered, kissing her softly. "Eyes on me. Just me."

She moaned and called his name in a whisper as she felt him enter her with his finger. He would move out, then slowly move in, inching closer every time he entered her.

"Tell me you want this, Heart," Richard said softly as he slowly inserted himself once more.

"RJ..."

"Tell me you want this," he repeated as he switched fingers, using his index finger that time around to enter her slowly. He heard her moan once more, and saw her closed her eyes at the new sensation she was feeling.

"Maine..." He called to her, to open her eyes. When she did, he entered her slowly, another centimeter deeper inside her which made her gasp.

"I..." She sighed as he slowly came out, his thumb still playing with her nub.

"Tell me, my Heart," he said again, his eyes never leaving hers.

"I want this," she said in a breathless whisper, clutching onto his shirt tightly as she met his intense gaze. "I want you, my Home."

He claimed her mouth in a searing kiss as his finger entered her completely. He started pumping in and out of her slowly as he let her adjust to the sensations that was assaulting her at that moment. A growl came out of his throat as she moaned and whimpered. She squirmed from his touch tightening the entrance, making him groan.

He broke the kiss as he felt her nearing her peak. He didn't stop his ministrations as he continued to come in and out of her. Her breath was ragged, coming out in quick burst, as she closed her eyes.

"Look at me, Maine," he whispered raggedly. He was also panting, as he kept her eyes on her flushed face. "You're almost there."

"RJ..." She moaned out his name as she stared at him.

"Come for me, my Heart," he whispered as he felt her orgasm for the third time that night.

"RJ!!!!!!" She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she came. She moaned and called Richard again and again, her hands fisting in his shirt tightly as wave after wave hit her.

When she came down from her high, Maine slumped forward, resting her head on his shoulder. Richard carefully pulled out from her and lifted her gently, to lay her down on the bed. She was breathing hard, as he left her momentarily to get a washcloth from their bathroom. And just like the many times previously, Richard cleaned her up and dressed her again with the shirt she wore for that night. He tucked her in and pulled her to him, her head on his chest and her arms around his waist.

"Are you okay, my Heart?" He asked as he placed a tender kiss on top of her head.

"I am," she sighed as she snuggled closer. "Thank you, my Home. I love you."

"I love you too," he replied. "My Heart. My Maine. My everything."