Romania x Depressed!Fem!Reader-Memory Vampire

Romania-Vladimir Popescu

(Y/n)-Your name
(E/c)-Eye colour
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romania's P.O.V.
Ahh another memory devoured, it isn't the most amazing memory I've fed off of but I was so thirsty that it didn't matter. I let the passed out human fall from my grasp, back into their bed and teleport out of their house.

I end up back in my mansion in the middle of a forest deep in Romania. It's raining outside and I hear the water pelting on the windows. The wind is strong and it sounds as if a monster is around the corner.

Except I am the monster, the one under children's beds, hiding in the closet or lurking in corners. I'm a vampire, more specifically a memory vampire. While I can drink blood I gain more power and energy from people's memories. When I steal someone's memories they can't get them back. No matter how hard the try.

After I absorb them it's a long time until I need to feast again. But I can have them at anytime, some people's memories taste amazing but others don't. I usually just attack random people or teleport into their houses to attack when they are unsuspecting.

The storm is picking up outside and I freeze when I sense a presence outside. A female, about my physical age. She seems scared and sad. I can barely sense her though, she seems to be lost. What the hell is someone doing out here?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I hold my hooded cloak closer to my body as I force my way through the forest. My shoes have filled up with water from the puddles and the rain pouring down. I try to give myself extra warmth but I can barely move at this point.

I just need to keep walking, I will find the memory vampire soon enough. Legend says that there is a vampire deep in the Romanian woods that takes away memories. I want to forget my past and begin a new life.

I feel myself shaking and my eyelids become heavier. That's when a mansion comes into view with big doors. This must be his house, if not at least it's shelter.

I lift my hand shakily and knock on the door. The doors slowly freak open but no one is inside. I step in and they slam behind me. Jumping in fright I turn to see I'm locked in. Well it's not the best situation but at least I'm out of the rain.

I feel as if I, being watched but it's to dark to make anything out.

"Hello?" I call out softly "I'm sorry for intruding."

There is no answer and I feel chills in my spine.

"Please, I just need shelter for tonight." I say

My shaking hasn't gone down and I'm making a small pool of water on the floor. I should dry this up. I see a soft light in one of the rooms and head towards it. Inside there is a lit fireplace and I breath a sigh of relief at the warmth and light.