"You done with your shopping?" Ammi asked aunty and she nodded in no.

"Grocery section jaa rahi hu." Khala said and ammi said hume bhi wahi jaana hai...ruko saath me chalte hai." And she went to paid the bill.

"College se hi aayi ho beta?" Aunty asked and I nodded.

She is very sweet lady.

She is abbu's classmate.

She rarely came home with her husband , saniya and him.

Saniya has her all features and Yasin too.

He is khala's ladla.

I bet khala loves him more than saniya.

And saniya is princess of her father.

Their family is very famous and nice.

My trance broke as khala told me to come.

"Aayat saniya ko bhi zara bolo ke khana banana seekh jaaye....kuch karti hi nahi hai ye ladki thodi si madad karti hai aur usme bhi yasin aake uska mood kharab kar deta hai." Khala said and listening his name I felt blood frozen in my cheeks.

"Bacche tou ladte hi rahte hai aur Aayu bhi abhi abhi abhi seekhne lagi hai par masha allah us din chicken korma aur malai kofte banaye tha unhe tou bohot pasand aaya tha lajawab tha....mujhse bhi accha banaya tha." Ammi praise me.

"Masha allah hume kab khila rahi ho Aayat?" Khala ask in funny way but ammi took it seriously and said.

"Aajao na dinner par bohot time hogaya ghar aaye huye tumhe....dinner par aajana aur baccho ko bhi lana....Aayat ke haath ka khana bhi kha logi aur hamari baatein bhi ho jayegi." Ammi invite her and am very happy bcoz saniya will come along with him.

"Ha ye bhi hai...mai unse kahti hu aur a day after tomorrow on friday we will come ok." Khala said and we move out from mall and she left pecking my head.

We got into our car and left towards home.

_________________

Next day abbu drop me in college and left for office as college is in his way to office.

I came out from car and wave at abbu and was about to get inside the gate when his car halt infront of me and saniya got down from car and hug me tightly and he take his car into parking area.

Me and saniya start walking in the college and he is following us.

"Aayat you know when ammi inform about invitation of dinner at yours place someone start coughing so badly that tears came out." She said loud enough to hear Yasin and she giggle looking behind  and i bit my lips to control my smile as he is walking behind us and I can feel he glare at her and hit her head with his book and cross us and get inside his class.

"Sani what was that?" I glare at her and she smirk.

"Lo abhi se hi mere bhai ki itni fikar hai wahhh." She said dramatically and I hit her head with my mobile and it landed on same place where he hit her.

"Tch ya Allah tum dono ki theory ke saath saath nishana bhi same hai....owww its hurting." She said angrily rubbing her head cover by brown hijab.

"Drama queen...lets go lecture ka time ho raha hai." I drag her into class.

_______________

I came down after offering my asar salah and reciting Quran and saw ammi is chopping veggies for dinner.

I came beside her and start helping her and after sometime we get inside the kichen and ammi suggest me to make the dough for prathas and I agree to her and start making the dough and after that I mix spices in raw chicken and kept it aside as there is still time for dinner so me and ammi drink our tea and I start cutting the dry fruits for dessert which is shahi kheer.