Student!Sweden x Shy!Fem!Student!Reader-The Elevator *Lemon*

Start from the beginning

"What for?" She asks confused

"That you have to be stuck here with me, I know you're scared of me." I reply "Everyone is."

She moves quickly and holds her soft hands to my face. She presses her lips to mine causing me to open my eyes wide in shock. When she pulls back she looks down with an extremely red face.

"I'm not scared of you, I love you." She whispers

I wrap my hands around her waist and kiss her this time. She kisses back straight away and we loose balance she ends up on top of me with me supporting her. We pull apart and I can still see he blushing cheeks.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
Oh my god I can't believe I'm kissing my crush. I didn't thing I would ever get to this stage, I mean I confessed my feelings for him. But how does he feel about me? I mean we kissed and all but does he like me like that or was I just a passing thing?

"You're so beautiful." He says pushing a strand of my (h/c) hair out of my face

"Thank you." I say blushing and kiss his cheek

I look into his ocean blue eyes, through his glasses and his blond hair.

"I love you." He says confirming my worries

Oh my god I'm so happy.

"Really?" I ask happily

He nods and kisses me again, but there is something different about the kiss. It is much more passionate then the previous kisses we shared. This time he licks my bottom lip asking me for entrance and I shyly open my mouth.

**Lemon Start**

This begins a make out session in which his tongue explores all around my moth and then he trails his lips down my neck. He sucks on my neck causing me to moan and his arms hold me protectively.

"Ngh what if we are caught?" I say trying to silence a moan

"We won't be, just trust me." He says and licks around until he finds my sweet spot

"Ahh Berwald~" I moan out when he finds it

He sucks and licks there causing a bright red hickey. His hand slowly trails up my shirt and he fondled my breast through my bra. I allow him to take my top of and he uncoils my bra. He pulls it off and I try to hide myself in embarrassment. He grabs my hand pinning me to the floor.

"You're beautiful, don't hide yourself." He whispers and tracks kisses down my body

He attaches his lips to my right nipple, sucking and biting all around and pinches the toner with hiss left hand. He switches sides and I find myself moaning. I can already feel heat between my legs and my panties are soaked because of the pleasure I'm receiving.

He slips of my shoes, socks, school skirt and booty shorts underneath leaving me in only my panties. He slips a finger down them and rubs my clit.

"Ngh ahh~" I moan out "How are you ahh~ so good at this?"

He doesn't reply, only smirks and slips off my panties. I gasp at the cold air hitting me in places where I don't usually feel a breeze.

He pushes one of his fingers into em and it just slides in with ease. Then a second and third with make me feel more pleasure then I ever have. He moves them around and brushes them against that one spot inside me. He attacked his lips to my clit, sucking and biting making a tight knot in my abdomen.

I buck my hips and he moves his fingers faster. I allow my juices to flow out and he gives my woman hood a long lick, lapping it all up.

"Ngh~ no fair I'm naked and you haven't taken anything off." I say straddling him

Berwald doesn't loose his intimidating glare but his eyes soften. He slips off his jacket and shirt, kicks off his boots and pants leaving him in only his Swedish flag boxers. I can see a huge tent forming and i begun to feel a bit nervous.

I slip off his boxers and his 11 incher springs out. My old friend from a different school gave me the sex talk so I know what I should do. I lean down to him and lick from his tip to the base and then back again. His glare turns into one of pleasure and he throws his head back.

I quickly encase the tip of him into my mouth and suck suck him. I lower my mouth onto him and begin to bob my head up and down. He doesn't let out any moans but I can hear grunts which tells me he is enjoying this treatment,

As I pick up speed I feel him buck into my throat. I take as much as I can while pumping the rest with my hand. I feel him twice in my mouth and he releases his fluid into my mouth. It tastes a little salty but not like anything else.

He flips us over so he is on top, pulling a condom out from his jacket he slips it onto himself and lines his dick up with my hole.

"Please be careful." I beg "I'm a virgin."

He smiles softly and kisses my lips

I feel him push his tip into me and then continue to push himself up into me until he is completely sheathed inside of me.

"Ahh!" I scream in pain as I feel myself being stretched to the brink

He waits for me to adjust and when I give a nod of conformation he moves his dick in and out of me. He moves slow at first but soon has me begging for more. I feel him speed up to an inhuman race and finally he finds my g-spot making me see little white dots.

"Ahh Berwald right there~!" I shout as he continues to hit that one spot

He sucks on my neck and pinches my right nipple and I feel so much pleasure I can barely think straight. I feel the knot return in my stomach and i can also feel him twitching inside me.

I release my juices for a second time and I feel him cum inside me, although the condom is is there to protect me. He pulls out and we lay breathlessly together for a few minutes. Thank god there are no cameras in the elevator

**Lemon End**

We quickly get dressed and he discards of the condom in a small bin places in the elevator. We sit next to each other and hold each other until we feel ourselves moving in the elevator. We stand up as the doors open and there is no one waiting outside. In fact it is dark. Night must have fallen.

Actually it's kind of creepy now. Our school doesn't have security cameras though so we didn't need to worry about being caught.

"Come on, let's go m'wife." Berwald says grabbing my hand

"What?" I ask confused

"You're now m'wife, my girlfriend because jag älskar dig." He says holding me tightly

(Swedish:Jag älskar dig-I love you)

We make our way to the drama room where there is a bed that is sometimes used for a prop. We lay down together, him holding me in his arms and I have never felt safer.

"Hey Berwald, jag älskar dig också." I reply to his previous statement

(Swedish-Jag älskar dig också-I love you too)

He kisses my forehead and I calmly fall asleep in his arms. What more could I ask for?