Your Last Wish [secret ending]

Your last wish
That I couldn't fufill
This is my gift to you.

The stars danced as the night followed. The cold had turned brutal as it engulfed homes with it's teeth. The neighbourhood was dark, except for one house.

The Todoroki household held a small fireplace. The warmth provided, gave a more comfortable feel. The Two brothers were playing as the fire swayed.

Behind the cheerful display hid a woman, the mother of the two. She held a phone in her hand, clutching it tightly. Looking around, seeing if anyone would hear.

Her phone rings. The tune was quickly cancelled as she answered the call.

"Hello?"

"..Are you really sure about this?"

"I am. It's for the best."

"But your sons! You'll-"

"I'm not the only one leaving someone behind."

Silence

"This is the only way we could help, we made this mess." The woman muttered.

"..I understand.

...

Where do we go?"

-- -- -- --

The morning came as the sun rose, a man woke up to a mess of sheets. His 'wife' missing. He grew anxious as he let the thought sink in.

At the same time, a woman woke, lonely and confused to the missing body next to her. Her breathing ragged and tired frame carried her.

A letter was placed on the pillow beside them.

Shouto openned the letter, hesitancy laced his fingertips as he pulled out the letter.

[F/n] stared down at the letter. Tears stained the paper as it pooled from her eyes, dripping. She clutched in close to her chest.

Dearest Shouto,
By the time You've read this letter. I'm already gone, but please understand what I'm about to reveal.

To My Dearest [F/n],
I know you must be shaken by my sudden disappearance. To that I beg your forgiveness. I do have my reasons

I left for certain circumstances.
I'm not alone though.
I'm reuniting with my old friend and we plan to leave as soon as possible.
We don't know where we'll go but this is our journey.
It doesn't matter if you knew where we're going. I'm sure you'd find us one day.

I may be gone, but I'll never forget my children. They'll always be in my heart. Shouto, I still love you, but that's not my line anymore. It's hers. When the time is right,

Though I am absent. You are still lingering in my mind. I still love you. I know how you truly feel about me, and me leaving gives him a chance. That's what we're trying to do. When you have settled,

I will return.

Love, Tenya

Your old love, Momo