Battle Royale of Puns

The day started normally. Well.. Not really. A day cannot go by a day when the day has no puns in that day. But hey. I'm not gonna do the talkin'

"I Am So Bored." Shiro said, sighing as long as he could. The twins were lazibg around except they had nothing to do. Shiro and akaro had already finished Bungou Stray dogs and Fairy tail and besides Kakegurui's new episode hasn't uploaded yet.

They were bored out pf their minds

In the midst of the cluttered sandstorm of a mess they call their room akaro blurted

"Puns that's it"

Shiro looked at him "what type?" He questioned.

"Anything" akaro answered.

They immediately stopd up ran around the room to build their 'fort'

You see their version of playing puns is strange but Pun at the same time. You have to build a pillow fort and whatever pun you use aim a pillow at your rival.

And so they named their fort

Akaro's being Vermineel (a mix between Vermillion and Dragneel)

And shiro being Nalu (a mix yet again from natsu and lucy)

"YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO SHIRATORIZAWA" screamed shiro aiming the pillow at Akaro's face .

It hits!

"That's not even Punny!" Akaro retaliated throwing it at his brother's face.

It misses!

"What! Hoo?" Akaro asked.

Shiro stood up making a hero-like posistion saying "i am INVISIBLE!!"

With this oppurtunity Akaro throws pillow at Shiro's stomach

It hits! Critical hit!

"Geh!" Faking death, Shiro falls majesticaly to the ground.

"The Nalu Empire shall not fall! I am better at puns!" Shiro exclaimed, throwing every pillow he has.

"No! The Vermineel empire is greater right VermiNel ?" Akaro Said, doing the same to his brother.

"Stop breaking the 4th wall!" Shiro said. "Says the one who keeps breaking it!" Akaro bit back. "Atleast i can fix it!" Shiro said.

After long amounts of pointless bickering they sat down again.

"I am coo" shiro said, his gaze stared at his twin.

Akaro merely flicked his locks of hair saying "well i'm hoot!"

"Mines better!"
"No it's not"
"Yes it is no it's not!"

Shouto enters the room with a beam of light. "What's happeni--"

"What's better? Coo or hoot!" His sons chorused.

A blank face came upon Shouto's face ' history repeats itself. good thing i know how to end it."

Sighing he said.

"Or"

And screams were heard.

So that day ended weirdly yes it did. But.. I wonder.

"Hey."

"What?"

"It's our birthday next week"

"I know.."

---
Intermission
Crappy filler chap i know. And so verminel won! They guessed my name right! But they're a cheater! Vermi! You already knew my name! You know me in real life! Bad vermi. Even So there a teaser for the next few chapters i wonder what'll happen. Also i have exams next week and i have a lotta stuff to finish. Sorry. I love you all mahal ko kayong lahat! Mga KABA//sla--STOP! It's kalabaw-//shot.

-Alexa rAIne out!