Akaro can be cool too!

In The early morning inside the Todoroki Household Stood pacing around was Akaro whilst Shiro,His little Brother' napped in exhaustion from watching every anime he could find.

You see, Akaro has this Dillema. A dillema that's rather small but affected him greatly.

"Why is it that they like Shiro more?" Akaro asked himself. He stopped pacing and turned to face a mirror.

"I have my father's looks so why?" He gestured to himself in the mirror

[[via that hand gesture thing where you make that click sound]]

He sighed a looked at his brother this time. He pondered and thought " maybe it's not my appearance... but MY personality"

He once again sighed sitting on a nearby chair.

"I can be cool too.." He grumbled his eyebrows furrowed. "No no wait.. I'm Hot he's cool so i can't be cool.." He muttered,his face displayed disbelief.

Waaaait..Shiro's specialty is everything anime.. Maybe i should get one too Akaro thought.

Should i ride my unicycle more often?

Should i make use of memes?

Should i find jokes??

Were just some of Akaro's thoughts.

"Am I really that boring?"

"Shiro really is the better brother then.."

---

Silently 'sleeping' Shiro was listening to his brother's problems as he ranted on.

Is that what he thinks? Shiro thought.

Did Akaro actually think i'm the better brother?

"You know that's a lie right?"  Shiro said

Startled, Akaro looked at his brother.

"You don't need to believe them. You're the best brother i could ever ask for."

---
And so Akaro randomly comes to school using his unicycle with Shiro screaming

"HERE COMS DAT BOIIIII"
---

I've noticed that most of you lot like Shiro more than Akaro and that includes my friend. They liked Shiro more that in a way of.. well.. they wanted Shiro to find The reader as their Mother figure more than Akaro. So here. A crappy bonus chapter of Akaro's feelings.

-rAIne out!