Chapter 18 [Ponder]

Cursing?
---

Days passed by quickly as the week finished. The [h/c] haired woman only started to feel cold. The woman spent the week pondering about her life as her friends and lover worked.

She wondered about many things. How her life came to that point. How much she did love Him. How much she cared for her childhood friend to the point she gave him to her... She wondered why was she the way she is.

'Am I content?' She thought lying across the soft mattress. Her phone playing pitter patters that mimic rain drops. The atmosphere provided a vibe that helped her think. The blue curtains made it seem as if the sun had dimmed down.

She knew that she hated repeating everything. How she ran away from her problems by using her quirk. How she just left without asking why. And... The fact the cycle repeats because of her.

It's true she hasn't forgiven them at all. She knew that the road to healling is forgiving the ones that hurt you but.. How? How could you if they just live happily. Perfect even. It's unfair. It's unforgivable.

She sighed. Few tears escaping here and there but still intact. She hasn't seen the twins the whole week using the 'i'm sick!' Excuse when she truly needed alone time.

She loved the twins dearly. She became attached to the two and yet... She despised them at the same time. They were the reason it all fell apart. The catalyst.

The silent room was soon interrupted with chuckles from the woman. She sat up as the bed creaked. She covered her eyes and held her hand to her chest. She continued to chuckle as her tears spilled over. She hated herself for loving something that destroyed everything.

The woman abruptly stopped as she smiled a sad smile. "I must be a masochist for being happy even when things go to shit." She thought. "Well... It's better than feeling nothing at all." She mumbled, falling out to the bed again as she stretched her hands up.

"... I wonder what they're doing.." She said.

" am I still gonna run away? Leaving behind friends in the process? I've lived a life being a liar. "

Saying this she closed her eyes. Allowing sleep to engulf her. But before that she said.

"Either way it's disappearing.. My problems are coming back. I can't run away this time"

---
Intermission
Back after a few days! I survived the first week of my school! Go Valse! There's a lot of new students there. I hope they get into anime. The next chapter is already obvious i dropped a hint in the middle of the chap some where. I'm sorry that this chapter is boring as shit. I just feel drained currently. I'll try my best to make the next chapter better. Remember I love ya'll! Mahal ko kayong lahat! Mga kabay//slap remember i truly love you all.

-rAIne out!