Chapter 11 [The Slip]

Inside the Todoroki household are two family happily chatted together.

"So hows Koku-chan?" Momo asked. "I'm fine auntie!" Koku yelled from across the room where She and the twins were playing.

Uraraka chuckled at her daughter's words " she's fine Momo but i'm gonna admit she tries stealing the cookies at night." "Mom but they taste good!" Koku moaned at her mother's word.

"I've heard there's trouble makers on your company. Are they that bad?" Tenya Questioned. "Tell me how would you feel if your apprentice literally threw a bread stick at your face in the middle of the night." Shouto said with a deadpanned stare.

Momo then interrupted, "I forgot! I actually baked pie for today. Here let me get it." Momo stood up and quickly ran to the kitchen.

The kids later ran to the table for the pie.

"Here" Momo returned with a rather large Apple pie.

"applepi" shiro said with a blank face though with noticable blush marks.

As they shared the (rather large) apple pie. Momo asked a question to her sons that... spelled disaster.

"Akaro, Shiro what have you to been doing at the park? I know you've been training but you're more excited when going.. whys that?"

The twins looked at their mother and said "we've been training and a beautiful lady has been helping us."

"And what's the lady's name?" She asked her sons.

The twins looked at eachother as they both said.

"Auntie [l/n]"

Let's just say that name came a train of responses.

"You know Auntie [l/n]!!?" Koku questioned.

Momo and Shouto looked at The Midoriya's and Tenya. "Whose [l/n]?" Shouto questioned.

The Midoriya's visibly paled at the question and Tenya was coughing continously.

Ochako stutters out "s-she's koku's a-aunt ah y-yeah."
Izuku mumbles to himself
"What is happening this isn't suppose to happen. Where did it go wrong. Oh my all might help us all."
And tenya froze his jaw could not word.

Shouto hummed in reaponse but clearly suspicious of their actions "koku's aunt huh.. Can me and Momo meet her by any chance?"

The three clearly glupped in Shouto's questioned, to the point Ochako almost fainted. But never the less Tenya comes to save the day! "W-well she is very weak as of right now and she is shy around people. If she has free time and if her condition is stable perhaps." Tenya huffed out.

"We'll be happy upon meeting her then! I want to thank her for helping the kids." Momo chirped  while shouto agreed with her.

The three adults still wallowed in self thought, losing their apetite for the applepie.  (kenma was here)

Amidst the chaos the kids still played. Happily talking about auntie [l/n] and other things.

"Auntie Tsuyu gave me a gift a few weeks ago, a plant!" Koku said.

"What so good about that plant Koku-chan?" Akaro asked.

"It can talk! Atleast. It's a cactus." Koku replied.

"Atleast it not a talking trash can." Shiro mumbled.

---
Intermission
So im sorry my chapters are smol like a bean so about that rAIne's notice. Any future questions refer to that. Just put questions their. I cant give spoilers.
Have this picture of todoroki

-rAIne out! 

My mascot 😊