Chapter 25 [Grow]

Today was not a normal day. No sir, but then again.. everyday was not normal for the two. Something about today was special is all.

Their Birthday

"Morning Shiro" yawned Akaro. The twins woke up earlier than usual. Sure they would wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning but that was from watching anime or musicals in the net.

No, today they were turning 7 years old.

"Morning~" Shiro replied with a yawn. The two sat for a moment. Allowing the morning sun to remove the drowsiness that plagued them.

Then they remembered.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRO/AKARO." They chorused. Soft laughter filled the room as the two giggled at their words.

They're finally old enough to start grade school. And some other things.

Leaving the room they were greeted by non other than their Parents, Shouto and Momo.

"Happy birthday you two!" Momo said, hugging her two sons whilst Shouto held a cake in his hands.

It was simple in appearance but to the twins it held meaning. The cake was the usually circular in shape but it was half'n half.

It was white and red. Vanilla and strawberry with a chocolate border. A flavour they both love. To them it sorta simbolized that they were the same but at the same time different.

The day went on.

The twins we're greeted as they went through. Neighbours and many others.

But you know.

Something didn't feel right.

It didn't feel right.

It wasn't right.

It was their birthday but something felt wrong on the pit of their stomach.

---

Today a woman woke up. Her [h/c] hair sticking up in every direction like a bird's nest.

She woke up feeling shit.

She couldn't explain it. She should have been over this. The day when it all began to tip over.

It was the twins' birthday.

'nows not the time. Com'on [F/n] let's go.'She thought.

After bathing, eating and whatever routine she usually had. Her stopped for a bit.

'Hold on.' She stepped back, taking two wrapped boxes. She left, locking the door behind her.

---

The day continued
No words were said. But for the people directly involved with the incident, felt as if something tainted the happy atmosphere.

Even so. Tha family of four people walked to the park. At the usually overgrown oak tree.

A blanket carefully placed on the ground, meals placed on each side. Cake on the center.

The family ate in peace. Friends and family passed by the park. Giving their gifts to the birthday boys.

The sun has dipped.

It was nearing night time. The place was being cleaned up. As the parents disassembled the picnic. The twins walked around.

After walking a for a while fireflies swarmed them. The twins' eyes lit in awe as the fireflies danced before them and scattered.

A woman

A woman was seen walking on the stone part of the path.

The twins gasped, running to the figure, giving their biggest hug.

"Happy birthday." She whispered. Giving their gifts to the both of them. Hugging them as tightly as she could.

She felt a crack.

She bid her goodbyes. Saying sorry as she fled the area. Leaving the twins to wonder why.

---

Unaware of the eyes that spotted them. A crack was found. The deception had finally given up on it's broken seams and was finally free. But it came with a price.

You

---
Intermission
Sorry for a slightly sad chapter. Today's my birthday By the way. I'm just waiting to see how many of my loved ones forgot like last time when all of them did. Even so i kid. Happy belated or advance birthday to Kiiwi_chan  don't know when theirs is but happy birthday. If you've noticed there was almost no dialouge in this one. There's a reason to why. The next chapter will be the 1st ending. If you've read this far comment 'Owl'. Mahal ko kayo my chilled-ren. I love you all truly.

-rAIne out!

P.s by no means is sept 9 the birthday of the twins. It is your decision when it will be.