Chapter 9 [Knowledge]

"Hey time to go home! It's almost 4:45.. you wouldn't want to make your parents wait now dont'cha?" The Woman smiled as the two kids bowed and left quickly, Dashing to their home as fast as they can. The Woman merely chuckled at the sight. Although the small smile quickly turned into a frown as she thought of the present time "their so much like their parents... i wonder how it would feel if they knew the truth. Will they still smile?" The woman shook the thoughts out of her head as she headed out to home.

"Auntie (l/n) is so nice right?!" Shiro said as they continued to run. "That's true but it's sad that mom and dad don't know her at all" Akaro replied, out of breath he stopped in front of their home. "Hey isn't Uncle Tenya ,Uncle Deku , Auntie  Ura and koku-chan  coming tomorrow? " Questioned Akaro. "Yeah! You're right!" Confirmed Shiro. The door later openned to reveal Shouto as he said "why are you both waiting outside? Mom's been waiting for you both." "Sorry Dad i just asked Shiro something." Akaro said as Shouto nodded in reply.

"Hey (f/n)-chan is it okay if you stayed home tommorow?" Uraraka asked. "Huh? Why?" I questioned as i felt a hand placed in my shoulders, i looked but to see Tenya as he said "well, you see Momo called us to visit them tommorow." "Is koku coming with you?" I asked, he nodded as Izuku said "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll go smoothly. They don't remember anything." "It'll be fine." Tenya said as he smiled.

•The day after•

"We'll be going now!! Come here koku!" Izuku said as his daughter ran towards him. Ura hurriedly fixed her clothes and bags which carried gifts. "We'll be quick" Tenya said, giving you a warm smile pecking your lips in the process. "Love you!" You said as they left. With nothing to do you said "how about i visit firecracker?"

"PAPA, MAMA Their here!!" Shiro said excitedly as his twin calmed him down. Shouto came in the room as Momo came down wearing a simple yellow dress. "It's been awhile Ochako!" The two girls hugged each other as the boys patted eachother. "Uncle Tenya, Uncle Deku, Auntie Ura how are you?!" The twins chorused. "Ah! Akaro! Shiro! Their you are!" Ura said as she bent down. "I brought gifts!!" She said pulling out two boxes for the two. They thanked Ura as they sat down on the seats, playing with koku-chan.

"Hello!!? Is anybody home!" The (brunette, blonde,ravenette ect.) said as she heared "SHUT UP!!" . The door opened to reveal Katsuki Bakugou. "(F/n)?" Disbelief plastered in his face. "Hey it's been awhile."

---
So i forgot to add that you didn't erase katsuki's memories i edited that chapter so it can clarify this. Katsuki basically does not remember anything.