Chapter 14 [Coincidences]

Katsuki and [f/n] bid their goodbyes and exchanged pats. [f/n] didn't exactly plan to go straight home that day. She just.. Walked. She didn't know where she was going. Truth be told, she had nothing planned. But.. She knew one thing.

She felt nothing.

Even thinking of the things katsuki said had no emotion evoked from her. She didn't know why she felt that way. It came out of no where. That strong sense of emptiness. If she could.. She would damn it to hell.

As she was walking around, scenery changed. The cold cement of the street had become the soft green grass. The old street lamps to trees and so on. The change was comforting.

She walked around the park until she saw the oak tree she frequented with the twins. Along the side was a bench.

The tree itself was the story of how the relationships she had, had blossomed. The first date was here. The wedding was here. She hid behind the tree when she found out about the...Affair.

She sat on the cold wood of the bench as she slowly fell in the depths of her thoughts.

The oak tree was where she met the twins. Where new memories were formed. She loved the two even if it reminded her of him.

A soft thunder interrupted her thoughts as rain soon fell from the sky. The air of melancholy only multiplied from the weather. It made her feel sick.

Not only was she in the root of where it began. But the weather she once loved proved to be a nuisance. A combination she loathed.

The tree provided almost no room for shelter. The droplets still fell on top of her head, tauntingly almost. She knew she has Tenya but she knows that she herself can't deny that... She's still lonely.

The woman that sat on the bench in a rainy day. Sounds pathetic right. Waves of sadness, loneliness and apathy radiated from her. Tears fell, hidden from the rain. And... Cold.

"My my and what is a woman doing out in the open rain?"

The woman shot her head up at the voice. The rain had stopped it's tracks upon her form. It was a man that held a clear umbrella a top of her head. A man with beautiful yellow locks of hair and blue eyes.

Your voice quivered a bit as you said.

"Y-you are."

"Neito Monoma at your service."

---
Intermission
Sorry for the small cliff hanger.
I just like doing the A-B side
One story to the next.
Truly sorry if it's boring as sh£t but..
I'm still learning.
Here have a picture of a wild Shouto thinking of his quirk.

Magnificent. Well then i shall take my leave.
-rAIne Out!