Chapter 6 [Aftermath]

6 years has passed inside the Todoroki household. Inside it's wall is a beautiful family of four.

A greatly honored Hero, Shouto Todoroki.

A beautiful fashion designer and Model, Momo Todoroki.

And two quite the opposite of eachother twins,  The oldest, mature yet playful boy,  Akaro Todoroki. 

And the last but certainly not the least The Bubbly and mischievous boy, Shiro Todoroki.

This is the dream family everyone wished to have! It is simply the best. Or so everyone says.

-----
<<intermission>>
Akaro is the twin with red hair.
Shiro is the twin with white hair.
-----

"Mother?" Akaro asked his mother, Momo turned  to face her sons. "What is it Akaro? Don't tell me you and Shiro froze the door again or maybe even pu-" "Mom!" The twins interrupted clearly embarrassed.

"I'm just joking. So what do you boys want?" Momo chuckled as she stared into her sons. "Can we go to the park? You know training" the two chorused, putting on their best puppy dog eyes as possible.

"Uhhhhhmmm fine, just be careful ok?" She said as the twins smiled happily. " sure sure!"

-----

In the other side is of another household.

To be specific the Midoriya household.

To which Izuku Midoriya, A well known Hero like that of Shouto with his wife, Ochako Midoriya and their wonderful child; Juryokoku Midoriya live.

Inside the currently chaotic household has it's two visitors. Well well well! It's none other then Tenya liida! Turbo fast hero in his agency, with him is his lovely girlfriend,

a girl with soft (h/c) hair tied in a small bun. (E/c) eyes droopy from the morning and lack of energy. This girl is non-other than their dear friend [f/n] [l/n].

"[f/n]-chan! It's been awhile! How are you?" Asked Ochako as she tried to keep her child from running to the said woman.

"He! how about sleeping for another 3 years after i woke up last time? I still feel sluggish of course... But Tenya's been keeping me company" the woman said holding her significant other's hand in her own.

"I'm happy you finally woke up again but when was the last time you woke up?" Asked Izuku as he lied down the tea and ushered his daughter to come to him.

" well she woke up a last week for a brief moment that is. Just enough time to get fed." Answered Tenya. ".... Are you sure you won't sleep again? Your quirk definitely took a toll on you too.. Sleeping for almost 6 years straight? That's.. That's horrible"

Ochako said clearly worried for the girl." I know... The backlash of my quirk may not seem much but... If you really think about it.. You feel like time pass by so quirk who wouldn't be shocked if they woke up and they were 6 years older than before.. I'm sad that I wasn't there for you when koku-chan was born.. I really missed a llot of this have i? But i'm sure I won't sleep anymore (atleat i hope)."

She said as she looked at them, the three seemed to contain a melancholic aura around them at what the woman said.

" how about we just go to the park? You know release this negativity and so that koku-chan can play more." You suggested as Juryokoku's eyes gleamed in want.

" that doesn't sound like a bad idea." Izuku said as he agreed to your proposal as  Ochako and Tenya soon followed.

"Well then.. Let's go to the park!"

-----
<<intermission>>
comment if you have any questions about the story or it's characters or the author itself
-----