Chapter 27 [1st Bad End]

First gift from me to you
Insanity and confusion

Years went on, the secret had faded. Memories returned to it's rightful owners.

Even if everything was restored. Nothing was perfect. The former student's of UA had remebered they're dear friend, who left everything for the sake of four.

They mourned, but they couldn't understand why. Even as years progressed they continued to mourn without reason.

For The Midoriya's they had lost a valuable friend. Pain was given to them. A friend they considered family to the point it felt excruciating to remember her. Did she plague them with sorrow?

For Tenya however, he got nothing. He lost his loved one. He lost the very person he promised to give his heart to. Though he knows his interaction with the woman was short in time. He will never forget the tingling sensation she gave to him whenever she smiled. He lost everything and nothing. He felt nothing.

And of course, last of the affected, The Todoroki Family and The [L/n] Family. The Todoroki's finally saw a damaging truth. They were not  married. One of them is. The other not. The night they remembered everything was.. still vivid in their minds.

It's their fault after all. 

After The two , Momo and Shouto,  remembered. They mourned, They felt Pain, and they felt Nothing. They experienced all three but even though they felt nothing. Guilt was their pain.

The [L/n] family was the same. They never really were they're for their daughters sake were they? Only watching from behind the scenes never helping.

They hid every ounce of evidence to the community, to the whole country if they could. About the wedlocked twins. They retained their jobs, their social status, life was still as perfect as a diamond.

But diamonds have inperfection don't they?

They learned to make up a facade of a perfect family. Hiding their sins behind peering eyes of the masses to themselves.

But as i said, years passed

The twins were now 17 years old. A decade had passed since your disappearance. The Todoroki and [L/n] Family, feeling the same pain, worked together to find the missing woman.

Even as their searched went on the two familys hated eachother, the [L/n]'s hated the Todoroki's for being so selfish with the Todoroki's arguing the same.

The 1-3 years of their search beared no fruit. No leads were found as the community doesn't recall what had happened. It was a mere dream to them.

4-6 years, The twins had joined in. Being able to bribe and have ears almost everywhere was effective. They want to find their Aunt after her vanishing act.

They already know what their parents did to her. They already knew the story from piecing it together back then.

And so.. it comes to this.

Their 7-10 years of search had finally bore fruit.

A witness was revealed.

Oddly enough it was the owner of the ice cream shop they always visited.

"So you only decided to talk after 10 years had passed?." Shouto seethed.

The owner whimpered saying "My gut told me it would've been the best decision for you not to find her. But guilt got it's way." They finished, lowering their head.

"What do you know! Where is my daughter?!?" [M/n] screamed, holding her hand up to slap the poor guy but was held back by her husband.

"I s-saw her back then. Wa-walking very frantically. Holding her he-head as if she had a mig-graine" they answered, frightened.