Chapter 24 [Morning And still Talking]

Today was still a boring day in the Todoroki household. The children are 'asleep'. Momo hasn't returned home from her assignment and well everything goes quiet.

Shouto had nothing to do yet again.

I mean it's 4:00 am what can you do.

He couldn't sleep after waking up. He had a lot of things to think about actually. He was trying to piece everything together.

So when he woke up. He stoop up, took a shower, brew coffee and sat down near his front yard.

It was still quiet.

He breathed in, taking whatever detail he could from the scene around him.

The air around him was freezing, atleast for others. Ths sun had yet to wake up and show it's face. Everything was a mere painting of blue.

On todoroki's mind ran trouble. Problems that pull and tear pieces of him. Whenever he thinks about the Wedding album or those 'fragmented' memories he gets nauseous.

It is simply... Strange.
Mysterious even.

He hates it dearly. Wouldn't you feel the same? Being put into a situation where you don't understand. What and why is the only question Todoroki had.

His thirst for the answer was killing him, yet some part of him knows.. It will kill him either way. That.. No matter what path he took it will end the same.

So in te midst of worries, he visualize a situation though it only approved another question.

What is [n/n]'s role?
Why does she affect the problem greatly.
And how is she even part of it.

I mean just how? Whenever he looks at her for too long it gives him 'psuedo' memories. Maybe her quirk? But that wouldn't make any sense. Why only him and not his sons?

A sound had cut through his thoughts.
It was a very delicate sound.
But it came from nowhere.

He sighed taking a sip off the coffee. Disregarding the sound as his imagination.

And so he thought and thought about the memories even though the headaches had skyrocketed. He thought of reasons to why this happened.
He was skeptical.

Lookibg for every detail of his 'memories' from the clothing, the sky, the ground, the people atound them, even the literal detail of a leaf.

But what he observed most was the girl from it. He still couldn't figure out who she is. He has suspects.

But only one stood out.. The name

[n/n]

---
What he didn't realize was that his thoughts weren't just in his head. It was running from his mouth. And to his suprise.

His sons had been listening

---
[intermission]
Another chapter brought to you by Me.
It is as stupid as you read it. You see im sorta grounded. They thought i lied when i actually told the truth. In detail. Also got home from my school. I wore something called 'filipiña' since it is 'buwan ng wika'
Month of language. We basically show our
Abilities in out mother tongue.
If you can't tell i'm better at english
I feel sorry.

I also want you to guess what my first name is. It is very simple and sounds very english but not too generic i think.
And if you are able to guess correctly. I'll dedicate a chapter for you.
Shiro and akaro will do the talking

Anyway i live you all.
mahal ko kayong lahat
And magandang araw po sainyo!

-rAIne out!