Todoroki Kindergarten Experience~

Today is a beautiful day!! The chirping of birds and the chatter of childre-

"Silence! Let us first appriciate this moment of silence" said the Teacher known as Ms. Ann the homeroom teacher. The children glances at eachother before closing their eyes to ponder.

As the minute passes, Ms. Ann clapped her hands. Heads of children turning to the sound. "Good morning Kids!" "Good morning to you Ms. Ann!" The children chorused. Among those children is Akaro and Shiro Todoroki. "Ok class please sit down for a moment." The children then started their chatter. "You know sometimes i wonder what i'd look like with amber or GOLD eyes!" Akaro said as Shiro muttered "you'd look like karma akabane" what did you say?" "Nothing!"

"So class... today we will see or rather check your quirks!"

"Welp today was boring.." Akaro uttered. "Yep teacher only checked what we could do But the color wheel was fun! Even though teacher Ann gave us an assignment!" Shiro ranted.

As They continued walking home Shiro said.

"..hey question" "yup?" "If we were to play volleyball what posistion would you be? I'd be a Wing spiker! Or maybe a middle blocker." Said Shiro "well... i'd be a setter." Akaro said. Shiro stared blankly at him as he said "you should have come to Shiratorizawa.".

*in another dimension*

A rather large (cow//slap)Ace stops his training as his friend, Tendou Satori asks. "Are you okay Wakatoshi?" "I feel someone recommending Shiratorizawa.. i hope it's to Oikawa." And so a sneeze is heard in Seijoh's gym.

*return*

Akaro stared back with a 'did you just said that' look "you Weaboo" "nope I'm An Anime Otaku or Anime Fan, we're japanese. Weaboo means people wh-" "ok ok OK no need for that word fact." Akaro said.

"I just want to visit Auntie again for training." "I'll ask dad later." Akaro offered as Shiro nodded his head. They went home soon after as the day continues.

---
Intermission
Which chapter is this connected to?
-rAIne