The adventures of The Todoroki twins!

And so it begins in a quiet morning inside The Todoroki household. The Parents sleep peacefully. The kids sleep like Beautiful Angels--

"As if.." Shiro muttered. At the current moment he is binge watching an anime called Bungou stray dogs at 3 in the morning. Ignoring the death glares his brother gave him. "Stop thinking there's a 3rd wall and sleep it's so early..." Akaro moaned throwing A pillow, aimming for his brother's face.

Shiro swiftly dodge the attack given by his brother "if you were a Fan of Anime you'd understand how awesome and worth the wait it can be." He said... "i wonder what if quirks were like these.... it'd be awkward having to say 'ningen shikaku' to a villain thinking about... you'd have to play a game of tag.." as Shiro continued to mutter, Akaro got up and sat next to his twin, staring at the screen he said "hey that guy with the orange hair, doesn't his quirk seem similar to koku-chan?" "That is true..Nakahara Chuuya.. oh!! And it's not a quirk it's special 'gifts' or abilities." "Either way i'm calling it a quirk" Akaro said.

As they continued to watch Shiro said "now that i think about it... this is the 4th anime you've ever watch right?" "I think.. the only anime i remember watching is 'haikyuu!!' Since you forced me to watch it with you" "did not!!" Shiro denied. His brother gave him a deadpanned stare. "Fine i did!" "Hey Shiro.. now that i Think about it why is it that sports anime with '!' Get more gay? Free! Haikyuu!! Yuri on ice!!! ?" Wait what does gay mean?" Shiro questioned. "Yup i'm definitely the more mature one."

As the hours passed morning came. As Shouto knocked and open the doors, he found his sons watching from his laptop. "....when did you both wake up.." he asked. They both later turned to look at their father, bags present under their eyes. "Shiro didn't sleep i woke up at 3" replied Akaro turning back to the laptop screen.

Shouto gave a blank stare before going down to meet his wife.

"Hey shiro.." "what is it?" "You look like a reverse panda" "more like monokuma." "What?" "Nothing" "you Otaku..."