Chapter 7 ||Oak Tree||

"Come on Akaro! We gotta go faster!" A boy with white hair yelled as he dragged his brother to the park. "Wait a sec! You're going to fast!" The red haired boy yelled back in response. " but what if someone gets our spot first!" Shiro said as he continues to run. " then we'll find a new one simple!"

As the bickering of children pursued a group of 4 along with a child tread a seperate path to the park. As all converse they stop by a large oak tree. " wait a sec Izuku i need to talk to you." Tenya said as Izuku nodded at him. They later fled to another side of the park."Hey mom can we get ice cream?" The child asked. "Of koku! Ugh [f/n]-chan is it okay if you wait here? We won't be long." Uraraka asked. You nodded and waved your hand in response as they left to buy ice cream.

"See! It's your fault! Our place is taken." Shiro whined as they look at the once vacant place in the park, taken by teenagers. "Then we'll just look for another one." Akaro said as he pulled his brother to find a spot in the park. " let's pass through here." Akaro said, pulling aside the leaves of a tall bush.

'It's boring... 'You thought as you stare at the oak tree beside you. 'This tree seems oddly familiar' you continued as your train of thoughts burst when you let out an irritated sigh. You soon here shuffling behind the large oak tree. You stood up as you approach it with hesitant steps. The sound stops so suddenly as you stood near it. 'Maybe it's just a bunny' you thought once again as you were about to leave, you hear a muffled sound and the rustling of bushes.

"Akaro look! A beautiful lady." Shiro said as Akaro nodded at him. Before them is a woman with soft (h/c) hair framing their face, pretty eyes and had a big warm vibe around her. "Hey let's introduced ourselves, it is kinda creepy staring at someone without notice." "wait!" Akaro said but was pulled by his brother to meet the beautiful lady. And behold two heads popped up from the bush.

You were shocked by the two boys. One of then had white hair while the other had red. 'Most likely twins' you thought as they stare intently at you. "Hello Miss! I'm Shiro Todoroki!" The white haired boy said as pointed to towards his brother. " and this is Akaro! My brother" "good morning." He said as he bowed towards her. "No need to bow" she said as she sat on the grass, followed by the two. "My name is [f/n] [l/n]." She said as she smiled towards the boys; a smile filled with warmth that anyone would get addicted. The two smiled in return as she continued " so what brings you here? Where is your parents?". " oh dad's at work and moms working on a new designs. She allowed us out though, our home is close." Shiro replied. " and we're here to train our quirk. Or atleast practice it."Akaro said, looking into his hands as he started to create fire from his finger tips. "I'll help you with your training then."

She said as she asked them about their quirk. She asked Akaro first on how he deals with his quirk, seeing as how he already showed he can create fire. She found out he could turn his fire into magma and obsidian although he can't stomach the sight of the process of it turning, according to him he feels like his insides are turning like goo. You advise him to think of the process as something else or simpler, like folding paper or imagine it transforming quickly. For Shiro he said he could create ice, as he said this he formed a random small glacier next to him.  He informed her that he can make it into any same he wants but this time it requires mental effort. She advised him to be more creative in a way, or atleast think of it's overall structure and think of the details later. You also said that they should to some activities that require mental strength or quick thinking such as Sudoku, puzzle games or math.

They trained as the lady watched them giving compliments and tips to both. But time flys quickly when you're having fun right?

"Hey *huff huff* what time is it Shiro?" "Hmm? *pant* it's... 3:27 am! We've been here for 45 minutes! We have to go home!" Akaro said as he panicked. " will we see you again miss?" They questionned. " don't worry I'll be here again  tomorrow if you want to see me." She said as she waved goodbye to the two boys.

"[f/n]-chan! We've been looking everywhere for you! Where were you?" A voiced yelled. you looked back to see Ochako, Izuku, Koku and Tenya running towards you. " i was behind the tree the whole time you guys took so long." You said chuckled as they looked at you stupefied. " sorry we took long, the agency called us to deal a situation in the southern part of the area so we had to go." Tenya said as he looked at you. You hooked your hands to his as Uraraka said " me and Koku-chan didn't find the ice cream shop that had her favorite flavor so we haf to look for another, after all she won't stop until she saw it for herself." " don't worry. I had company." You said as they asked you who with your reply as children.

"We should go to the mall! Who knows maybe there's a sale!" Uraraka exclaimed as she pulled the 4 of you ahead.

'Ah such nice kids' you thought as you smiled.

'Much like their father.'

---
HELLO READER FAM!
Thank you for 1k views on this story.
I see the people who vote for this story i just don't know now to address to them.
Thank for those who vote for this story.
Thank you for the commentors i love your comments. And most of all thank you for reading! Till' next chapter buh-bye!

(mahal ko kayo 😊...... Mga kabayo//slapped)

•rAIne out!