Chapter 17 [Mother of mine]

It was a bright sunny day after the rain that came from yesterday's events. The tension had cooled significantly. The Couple had planned on going to the park that day to have a family bonding with their children.

"Akaro, Shiro get dressed." "Why so mother?" Akaro shook his head to the side. "Your fater and I have free time so what better way to spend it with you too." Momo smiled as she saw the eyes of her sons gleam at her words.

The two shuffled from their closets, picking out their outfit. "Hey Akaro! Should we wear matching?" Shiro said lifting his hands to show two T-shirts of the same color. "I don't know.. I wanna wear this." Akaro replied lifting his own shirt. 'I am a Dinosaur Rawr!' Was written on the shirt. "Hmp Okay" shiro pouted in response.

The family left in a great mood! Momo had a basket at hand wearing a dress with a red bow. Shouto with a black fitted shirt and oddly a scarf around his neck. And the twins scurrying behind them.

They arrived at the park at noon. They prepared the cloth as they found the perfect picnic spot. It was below a Great Oak tree.

The twins looked around, getting bored of waitting for their parents on setting up. They could help but.. Mom's pride probably wouldn't.

"Ugh mom... Could we help?" Shiro asked as e nudged to the basket. "No need. I can do it." Momo smiled looking up to her sons saying "if you're bored, play around for a bit. I won't stop you."

Hearing this the twins nodded as they ran around the park. After playing tag or what not Akaro stopped and pondered for a moment. Shiro noticed the look on his brother's face. It was a look that his brother gave when he was troubled or having deep thoughts.

"Hey.. Big bro what's wrong?" Shiro said patting his hands to his brother's shoulders. "Is..is it okay if a ask you this question? Sounds silly but you might be offended." Akaro murmured looking away from his brother's gaze. "Well.. What is the question? Don't worry! I won't be angry!" Shiro assured him.

".. Do you she Mother as a Mother figure?" Akaro questioned looking up at Shiro's eyes. "Yeah of course i do! Mom is mom of course.. Why did you ask?" Shiro answered but left with a question in return.

"Well.. It's just i find it weird that.. I can't see Mother anymore as 'Mother'. To be honest with you, she feels like a Mother for convenience." Akaro ranted. Shiro couldn't speak. He was simply speechless. "How could you say that?" Shiro asked, still a bit shocked from his brother's rant. "Mom cares for us! How could you feel like that?" Shiro continued.

The air aound the twins grew thick. "Shiro.. Please understand me. It's just.. She never really spends time with us much. I respect mother is a well-known model and designer but there is no time. Father is the same except he realizes this and makes time for us. To tell the truth.... I find Auntie [l/n] more of a mother than her. She spends time with us and actually helps us, even when we didn't Know her properly! She treated us like her sons..." Akaro finished.

Shiro had been silent, listening to every word and every sound that formed that answer. He respects her brother but he still finds it weird that his own brother didn't have the same thoughts. It's true she found the (h/c) haired woman as a mother figure but he would never rival her to his Mom.

White haired boy sighed. The air around him grew a little bit cold saying "why aren't we the same.." "It's because we're different people with different opinions. We may look the same but it doesn't mean we are suppose to act like it." Akaro said cupping his brother's hands as he warmed them up.

Shiro looked at his brother and faintly smiled. He knew they weren't te same. He thought that they were the type of twins that would be finishing the other's sentences. But ge can't lie to himself. They both are different but atleast they have their own identity.

"Done! The picnics ready!" A voice cut threw. The boys turned their heads, yelling back "I'm coming!!"

They looked at eachother as they chuckled. They quickly raced towards their parents for their lively picnic.

---
Intermission
Hello lovely people! Haven't updated recently since school is coming quick in.. 5 days? In july 10 my school year shall start as a highschooler. I might just be busier in the following days. I made this a lil'bit longer then usually 400^ became 600^ . So i hope that'll you all will be patient with me and i hope this levels to your expectations. Doing this is fun after all 😂😂 so remember mahal kita. I love you all you fabulous kabay//slaps. Love you all!!

-rAIne out!

P.s i did this at like...2:00 in the morning. Not even joking. Good thing the parent's didn't catch me.