Explanation

So I shall be explaining everything so it makes some sense in the end. Is is on the stop writting. Each chapter is COMPLETELY UNPLANNED. So basically it feels crappy to me. Because it is. This book is entered in TheHeroAwards and I haven't heard hoe they're doing so i'm scared.

1st motive.
Why did Todoroki cheat on you

>It is hinted on one of the last ending that the reader could not conceive a child. Originally, They were planning to adopt. But Shouto needed an heir by blood. So basically he had no choice.

2nd motive
Why Momo?

>She was the most logical. Even if their ship is technically hinted it is not cannon. But he bares deep respect for her so she was the best choice.

3rd motive
Further explanation of Reader's quirk

>their quirk is simple actually.
They can change or manipulate a target's memories. They can remove it via placing it on the deepest parts of the mind.
But in one of the endings I'll also explain one of the Reader's weakness. Yes, sleep was a weakness but it is a needed flaw. It was their way of lessening or atleast minimize to some degree their true weakness. The memories they control becomes a part of them.

4th motive
How did Akaro and Shiro Came to be?

> well. Some people already see him having twins really. The biggest obstacle was creating personalities for them. I wanted to be able to present twins being more like best friends instead of the clichéd 'we end eachothers sentences'. I wanted to give them personalities that define them. So for Shiro, The lovable Otaku. For Akaro, unintentional memer.

But then I noticed, some people favor Shiro more than Akaro. That's when I saw a Flaw in my Writting. So I changed him a bit. To write I had to study Two sets of Twins at my school. One of the twins is my class mate and the other set was a service mate. I saw that they were the same but different in terms of thought process and movements. So I did my best to integrate that into Akaro and Shiro. Personally, I think I wasn't able to execute this properly

5th motive
The twins' quirks

>For starters, Shiro has ice but in his case it's shapeable if he exerts mental effort.

For Akaro however, it's strange. If he were to exert enough force for his mind he will be able to turn the parts of his fire to lava via manipulating it's molecular structure (you can bet Momo taught him that) then hardening it.

6th motive
Why did juryokoku exist?

> there is a new story I'm planning on doing with Ochacko bubu with Deku bebe. So her being in this story is her draft.

7th motive
Why is Momo a fashion designer?

> have you seen the clothes she makes?

{Ending motives}

8th motive
Why did the 1st ending end like that

> some assumed that the reader got crazy. If you read the first sentence on that Chapter I hinted Insanity and Confusion and Highlighted a few words. I made a hypothesize on how they would react to the readers disappearance. Thinking about a bit of psychology with.

And for the Reader's case. Think of a situation. As I said in one of the previous Motives that the memories will become a part of them. So in the moment their quirk faltered it's effects. It returned each memory they altered. In this case. Sleep is not an option. They didn't exhaust their body so sleep is not needed. Each memory is tailored in their vision.

So when it returned to them. They couldn't find which memory was theirs. So the 'logical' way of the body saving itself from the stress was to turn the memory into 'dreams'. They think it's dreams, but they know that it's them in a way. That's why they said. 'I'm her but she's not me' because they are not the same anymore.

And as monoma summarized it.
The whole thing left her in a state of confusion her original weakness.

9th Motive
Why did the 2nd ending end the way it did

>it's the simplest ending. Few weeks after the twins' birthday. A reunion happened. Monoma was heard. Followed him. He took care of the reader. And this time the way of the defense of the reader is the 2nd gift. Forced tranquility.

She's drilling the thought of everything is okay in her head. Not minding the hardships of others.

10th Motive
Why did the True end finish like that?

> considering most wanted a good ending i had to make something close to it. If you think about being able to execute an ending where shouto ends up with reader is hard. So a nuetral ending was easier.

It took longer to create considering school works and terrible events happened. I had to remove thoughts that might change the course of the story way too much so i had to buy time.

Akaro considers reader as her Mother figure (in Mother of mine chapter) seeing as how she spent time with them, kids whom she just met, she already had thought of them as her children.

11th Motive bonus
The oak tree

> the oak tree was the beginning of the whole thing. I might make a 'prequel' of this if i can find time considering school work, just to solidify the story.
The beginning of a confession, date, wedding ect.

12th Motive
Why did twins become 'brothers'?

>if you have a keen eye and noticed a few changes in wording. The word I usually use for Akaro and Shiro is twins, but in the true end I changed it to Brothers. The reason why is because of the fact the two will be seperated. They can't consider themselves as twins if their apart. So their decision was to introduce themselves as brothers instead of automatically saying 'we're twins'

So this is the questions for now.
I

hope you understood.
If not just tell me.

-rAIne