Chapter 22 [Again we meet]

A day had passed since the disastorous encounter. Todoroki almost remebered her. She almost spilled it out and basically the encounter was a worse case scenario.

Even so the [h/c] haired woman still maintained calm as best as she could and brushed it off.

Again the Midoriya's were unavailable and Tenya... well.. she didn't know where he was.

She sighed. Boredom consumed her. The room was as dull as she left it days before.

Making a quick decision. She stood up, dressed and left.

Again she walked the streets where ever it lead her. With no direction in mind, she let her body do the work whilst her mind and heart think.

Was doing all that worth it?

She wanted to know. To know if everything she did back then was right. To be honest, it is in a way. She thought about the children's future before her feelings.

However it cost her love. She didn't completely understand how she felt. She has a love and hate for the twins. And it's understandable.

She loves any children in general. Even if they were rascals. But in this case, she is loving the catalyst of her broken life. The reason to why her steadily breaking deception existed.

She sighed once again. Staring mindlessly into the dull scenery around her.

She doesn't know if she completely hated Shouto. Or Momo. For Shouto's case, she understands the fact it may be because they rarely see eachother back then yet why cheat? It couldn't be because of that.
For Momo's? She has every right to hate her.

I mean sure it could have been shouto who initiated the relationship but why did she accept then? It's simply strange her mind would say. Her heart strays away from that. She can't hate her since Momo is still her friend. A friend from childhood. The one of the core reasons for her personality.

i..don't know anymore..

She stopped. Infront of her was the old Oak tree. Why do i always end up here? At the park? Next to this tree? She thought. She sat on a nearby bench underneath the oak tree and reminisced.

It's where everything began. She thought. Smilling ever so slightly.

In the distance, a man stares from afar. It's her he thought. He saw the woman smilling the most broken smile he could remember but her eyes... It was clear as water what she was thinking. By instinct, he walked over to her.

She hears the soft ruffles of grass as foot steps graze them. She looks up to see.

"Well if it isn't Miss [f/n]. Fancy seeing you here again."

Before her was (God) Monoma, Neito Monoma to be exact.

"Monoma?"

"Right you are!" He said, taking the seat next to her.

"Why is it i find you here frequently? Do you like it here?" Monoma asked.

"..i guess you could say that." The woman said, fiddling with her fingers a bit.

They conversed. Almost similar to that of one talking to a childhood friend. Until.

"I've been meaning to ask.. I saw you the other day. You were with Two kids and Man.. Your family i suppose?" Monoma questioned.

"O-oh... I'm just a friend." She answered.

Silence filled the area. The soft chirps of birds had vanished. The sound of wind ruffling the grass had muted.

During the whole conversation, Monoma had been observing the Woman from her posture, eye contact ,habits ect. He realized that she had been hesitant to reveal anything.

Despite this he told her this. A statement that can make or destroy pathes. He gave out a bold statement saying.

"You should really stop lying to us, [n/n]. "

---
Intermission
A crappy update brought to you by me.
It doesn't meet with my expectations. Also this was supposed to be longer but something happened. I think i was hacked. I saved this update 3x in three different gadgets via ipad, iphone and emergency phone. But when i was gonna post it by friday. Half of the update was missing. I just changed the password. I hope you enjoyed this chapter no matter how crappy it is. Mahal ko kayo. I love you all.

-rAIne out!