||Character Chart||

Hello beautiful (maganda poging kabayo//slap) handsome people/ reader! This is a character chart. It's purpose is simple *inhale exhale*

It's a character chart. He just kidding! Basically it's purpose is answering some plot holes and character connection.

Let's go!

[f/n] [l/n]- no name quirk yet
Her quirk is basically a deception. She can alter your memory in anyway she wants. She can erase and create memory. She can also resurface blocked memories. Blocked memorise are memories that have been erased or hidden. Her quirk is powerful enough to bend reality and create a small chance for psychokinesis. Psychokinesis is the ability to move objects by mere mental effort. She may seem overpowered but the backlash and limitation equals it. Her limit for the small psychokinesis was being able to levitate an adult off the ground. Since she stopped using her quirk in the story she basically lost the chance to do that again, the most she can do is probably lift a pencil or a glass of water. The backlash for using her quirk too much is feeling sluggish to the point your body collapses to rest. In the story [f/n] might've been able to handle the erasing her existence part if she still used her quirk, but she stopped using her quirk years prior to that part for Shouto. Her backlash might not seem much but the sleeping days depends on how much you used your quirk. In highschool the most it would do is a week or so. In hero it would be a week and a half but the most longest time you woould sleep is 8 months but now it's six years. You would wake up from time to time but only a short period. This is also lethal since you could die if you slept too long without nutrients or sabotage.( your basically a sleeping troll beauty)

-can erase, change, resurface memories
-can have psychokinesis
-is currently very weak
-basically a sleeping beauty
-based on sleeping beauty syndrome

Akaro Todoroki-no name quirk yet
Akaro is the eldest twin. Is the more mature one of both but still childish. Has weird habits. Has quote shirts. Likes sports but mainly table tennis
Even as a 6 year old. Discovered his quirk same time as his brother. His quirk is like his father's fire side but I thought why don't we change it up a bit. His fire can turn into magma or obsidian into any shape he wants but the backlash is he doesn't know how to stomach the look of the fire turning to magma/obsidian and of course still a kid he is still practicing on how to use his quirk.

Shiro Todoroki- no name quirk yet
The younger twin and most mischievous but still has his father's seriousness. Thinks there's a 3rd wall. Also has weird habits but is more aware of his brother's. Is decent at sports but would like to try volleyball or badminton when he's older. Quirk is ice from his father but unlike his father who can create random spikes of glaciers he can actually shape his ice. Though it takes mental effort to do so; once took half an hour to learn how to shape theice into that of an egg.

Juryokoku Midoriya-no name quirk yet
Is the first child of Izu and Ura. Is a 5 year old unlike Akaro and Shiro whose a 6 year old. Has green hair and a mix of Uraraka's hair with Izu's curls in the tips. Is a very childish kid but analytical. Finally got her quirk which is similar to her mother though got the endurance of his father. If Ura is making the weight less of lifting an object up Koku can make the mass heavier or change it center of gravity. She can also remove the gravity but it makes her sick sice the weight she's removing feels like it's transferring to her instead.

Here! I may change it again and again and again and agai-//slap// since thw quirks have no names yet but i hope it isn't too overpowered. An o.p character isn't exactly my cup of tea even though it's amusing to read it gets boring. I'm sorry if the story it self is boring. I need sleep it's practically 3:00 pm in my place well good night evening morning everyone

•rAIne out!